So what 2D levels of this calibur are good in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want suggestions for the best Volcano like levels in any SNES or Genesis game you've ever seen. I also need the same for City-ish levels (Like the Megaman X intro for SNES, or Megaman X3 intro) levels.

GBA levels are cool too.

It would also help if you show a pic of what level you are talking about too.

Or if you've seen a site with custom artwork that would work for a 2D game, I'll take that also.

Bonus points if the Volcano Zone in question has metallic or robotic sections integrated in the artwork, because that's what I'm shooting for.

You loose points for saying Veg-0 fortress in Sonic Spinball, that's just plain gay.

You'll see why I'm asking such a question in some time soon...

Jazz Jackrabbit.

One of these days, I might be able make a post in a "best game" topic without saying that, but I doubt it.

on Edge said:
Also, google wins. Go get your own proof.
Did you ever think that I may have already tried google? Apparently you didnt. Google wasn't showing the results I needed, therefore I had to turn to make a topic about this.

Megaman Zero 4 is similar, though it's for GBA. Be sure to check out Area Zero. Area Zero screenshot. Also, you might want to check out Hanging Gardens. Screenshot.

Although screenshots really fail to capture the awesomeness. Go look for it used or someought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back