Help with ripping Zelda: OoT textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASK FOR FUCKING ROMS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING FORUM MOTHERFUCKER ASSHOLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
First of all, don't flame people. Second, he wasn't asking for roms. Pay attention.

There are some video plugins that do it. Not sure what they're called, though. Look it up on gewgle.

Storybook texture graphic ripped from Yoshi's Story:

TheAirport.gif

Use this video plugin to rip textures and geometry from memory:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21092

Look a few posts down - there is a version of the plugin that will export the textures externally as BMP files. The plugin itself is like a stripped-down and buggier version of Jabo's Direct3D 8 plugin, so use it only when you're ripping textures and geometry.

To begin export, reach the point in the game where you want to rip the resources from, go into the video settings, and check the box corresponding to the VRML output. For the remainder of emulation, any ripped resources will be placed in C:\VRML - make sure you create this directory before hand!

Did you install the plugin into your emulator's plugins folder and select it from within the emulator? Did you check the box labeled "Export VRML"? Did you create the directory C:\VRML before attempting to export? Those are the only things I can think of - can you be more specific about your problem?

Edit: I just realized that this plugin doesn't work on PJ64. It works fine on emulators like Mupen64 and 1964, so use those. Preferably, Mupen, because it's a lot more stable than 1964.

I tried it on Mupen64, I got the plugin and everything and I switched the graphics plugin like you said FoxBlitzz, but it still won't work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back