• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NiGHTS Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonic

*Decided to delete IMG Links till i'm unbanned >> *

Friend was kind enough to donate me a 3d Nights Model, and the opprotunity was too much to resist. I am now working on a NIGHTS Wad. All angles for the standing/walking animations are ALREADY Complete, so dont let the screens fool you.

Sadly, I'm probably gonna be too angry to release it until i'm unbanned from #srb2fun. :/....( Logan_GBA Unbanned me, then I get this
* You were kicked from #srb2fun by FuriousFox (Didn't I ban you?
( Course you did, but Logan_GBA Unbanned me...this is going to spark a OP War I'm sure. )

Anyway, see ya all soon!

However, the following were extremely kind to me and stuck with me till the very end at #srb2testing :

-ShadicX
-Neo-Master
-Shades
-Anthrofox
-Nick8
-Hypertails
-Manic
-Draykon
--------------------

So i will at least let them test out the NiGHTS Wad, as a token of my appreciation.

I realize you're doing this just to get back at me for banning you after Logan supposedly unbanned you. But the truth is, you were never unbanned. The old ban is still on the bans list, your IP just changed.

I'd appreciate it in the future if you took care of your problems with other users (myself included) through PMs.

Anywho, if you aren't planning on releasing the wad until you're unbanned, well, you're in for a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back