Official Level Design Contest - January Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

a441

Those of you who missed out on entering last month's super contest, here's your chance! Those of you who didn't miss out on it, well, why miss out on this one either?

The rules this time around are:

1. All levels must work correctly in Match and Tag, meaning they must include the 32 Deathmatch starts. Other features are optional, but suggested. Chaos support is a definite plus.
2. Collaborations are allowed, and testing is encouraged.
3. No custom textures, music, or SOC editing. It's great if you can make those things too, but the idea is to focus on levels.
4. The map you enter for this contest must be made for this contest. You can't take an existing map you've already made, fix it up, and enter it: you have to start from square one.
5. As a special exception to rule 4, levels made for the December contest but not completed in time to be turned in may be entered in this contest.
6. Remember that these levels will be uploaded to the Addons section after the contest, so provide a description or you'll get Mystic's exciting message saying he doesn't have a description from you.
7. You may enter as many levels as you want, but please remember that more time spent normally means a better result.
8. All levels are due to me by February 1 at 12:00 UT (January 31st, 7 PM EST).

Submissions can be sent by e-mail to graue@lunartrinity.com.
Good luck!

Yes.

To date, I only have two entries. If you think you sent me a submission, and your name on the message board isn't "Some guy," better resend it!

uh i think i might enter this! with my CITY.wad! yay! better finish it, maybe you should make the deadline a little longer... just a thought

It's a monthly contest. You can't really make it longer without scrapping next month's contest.

Zash said:
uh i think i might enter this! with my CITY.wad! yay! better finish it, maybe you should make the deadline a little longer... just a thought
4. The map you enter for this contest must be made for this contest.

those turrets made the level f-ing annoying, but it made everyone to forget their differences and cooperate :lol: . I just send MY wad in. It stinks a little, but what the hey!

He ain't talkin' about BitTorrent, ya know.

I think I'll pass on this month's comp; too interested in other things (for instance, if DoomBuilder's up, usually it's in "ZDOOM (Doom as Hexen)" mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back