Hardest levels in any game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurai_Madman

Ich bin der Verrucktmann
My hardest levels would be
  • AGZ4
    Wing Fortress from Sonic 2
    Super Bonus Worlds from Spyro 3 (Stupid Sasquatch 6)
    The First robot in Doomsday Zone (the one Tails and non-super Sonic fight)

Sagat always seems to kick my ass in Street Fighter 2, even on the easiest setting. Dunno why, really, especially when Bison right after is cake.

Jurai_Madman said:

...You're kidding me, right? Doomsday Zone is a piece of cake once you figure out how to beat it.

FoxBlitzz said:
Jurai_Madman said:

...You're kidding me, right? Doomsday Zone is a piece of cake once you figure out how to beat it.
Yeah, one way is to spin between the fingers.When you see the master emerald, use Tails to hit it or hit it atleast twice. When eggman runs, hit him once, when you slow down, jump and continue moving right.

Shadow Hog said:
Sagat always seems to kick my ass in Street Fighter 2, even on the easiest setting. Dunno why, really, especially when Bison right after is cake.

Is that that guy with the eye-patch that's always going like,"Tango!" and doing that unfair beam wave punch move thingy?

I hate him.

F-Zero GX's story mode and the final boss from Sonic Advance 3.
Oh, and the final level of Pong-*shot*.

Shu said:
Shadow Hog said:
Is that that guy with the eye-patch that's always going like,"Tango!" and doing that unfair beam wave punch move thingy?

I hate him.
Yeah. "Tiger", though, not "Tango".

I'm not a big fan, either. I tried playing as him in Street Fighter Alpha 2, though, and that actually was pretty fun. At least, until I got to Ryu (last character in his path), who proceeded to kick my rear like the last character of anyone's path tends to in that game. I have a similar problem with the ninth character in Street Fighter Alpha 3... I've only seen M. Bison (who is always the TENTH opponent in any character's path) one time, and I was less than amused to learn that you don't get to continue the game if you lose to him, but rather are forced to see the bad ending.

I guess I just suck at fighting game bosses. Not a big surprise, really, but I have fun, so I'll keep going.

I remember having trouble with the final boss of beyond good evil (only when he rises the water and fights you out of the giant body thing)

Seymour Flux on FFX. It is almost Impossible. Also, It is the hardest boss ever on a NSG game (no sphere grid, meaning no making your characters any better). e does this attack that kills everyone once you get his health down to half way. You have like one turn to kill him.

Seymour Flux was not easy. But, once you do some power leveling, you will not be in too much trouble. The one boss in FFX that gave me trouble was the one in the Zanarkand Cloister (the one you have six spots, and they can be destroyed).

Jurai_Madman said:
Seymour Flux was not easy. But, once you do some power leveling, you will not be in too much trouble. The one boss in FFX that gave me trouble was the one in the Zanarkand Cloister (the one you have six spots, and they can be destroyed).
At the moment I'm dong a NSG game, so I can't level. Plus that boss in the Zanarkand ruins is easy if you have two Doors to Tommorow, Rikku's Overdcrive maxed and Tidus's Slice and Dice. Just mix the two Doors to Tommorow and use slice and dice and he's dead.

Jurai_Madman said:
No, when he shoots that stupid laser. Sonic seems to have the hardest time dodging it.

When that happens, (since I always play as the 2nd player) jump on the emerald. Tails cannot die.

He is especially helpful in Sonic 2. He jumps higher and can hit boss that Sonic needs to climb up to without much effort, like in Aquatic Ruin Zone.

Jurai_Madman said:
My hardest levels would be
The First robot in Doomsday Zone (the one Tails and non-super Sonic fight)[/list]

That's not TDZ, though it is stored in TDZ2's level slot. It is actually the boss from DEZ2. Similarly, the boss for LRZ2 is actually in the LRZ3 level slot. HPZ is in the LRZ4 level slot.

EDIT:

Hardest MR levels for me would be SPZ in general, and the new version of MRZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back