• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

No Clans, advertising websites, Chat, Hangout, Hacked, or Role Playing Servers Allowed

NOESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more SA-city!!!!!!!
Man....
Oh well....

No, I'm saying if hang out and chat servers are baned then SA-city is now
pointless. :(

Edit: ahg!....Just forget it and let this topic die slowly..... :x

Shu said:
No, I'm saying if hang out and chat servers are baned then SA-city is now
pointless. :(

Edit: ahg!....Just forget it and let this topic die slowly..... :x
Just on the masterserver, you can still host a hang out and chat game without listing it on the masterserver, and tell your friends your IP address soo they can join your game

It's not what you think. Supervirus is a joke in SRB2JTE. I'm not sure what it does, but it certainly doesn't put a virus on your compy.

Also, minor bump.

its a game mode in a game mode. have a match in SRB2JTE with alot of people. when they all come, type this in concele(ok i cant spell it. press ~)

"I CARRY THE SUPERVIRUS"

you are the host and others need to stay away or they die on instant(if they dont have rings). if your the supervirus, thain watch the timer. if you hit zero, you die.

shadow the fox said:
if your the supervirus, thain watch the timer. if you hit zero, you die.

um... And also... if you Die... you give 100 points to everyone else exept yourself...

I think chat, hangout, and roleplay servers should be allowed if they are advertised as such, and not advertised as match or anything.
Because FF said they are not allowed because people are looking for a real game, so if they are advertised as such people will ingore it and go to other servers.

they try that. but people(like me) come in and want to beat it. so when we do, the host gets pissed off and starts yelling at you.

evilsacitylu6.png

No more SA City? Kay. Done. Goodbye SA City.

Also, SuperVirus does put a virus on your computer, I am singlehandedly responsible for newer virus scanners detecting SRB2 as a minor trojan. :|

Why do you think I always yell at you to not use the SuperVirus? Why do you think I always remove whatever information on it that I can, as little as that is? Why do you think I stopped working on SRB2JTE?

Nobody listens to JTE. Bastards. :E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back