Post your pics/art here!

59116_160924933919957_100000073530675_512635_312122_n.jpg

First up my silver jealous much? Probally not.

I don't know if this goes here but my autographed Bentley jones picture.

59434_160924970586620_100000073530675_512636_5895253_n.jpg

I don't know if this goes here but my autographed Bentley jones picture.

59434_160924970586620_100000073530675_512636_5895253_n.jpg
Who?
Yeah finally a drawing of one of my many OCs
img014.jpg

Her name is Naomi, I don't really have a last name for her yet though. I randomly thought of Solar powered cars, and so chose Sol as a placeholder. Also I think I may have overdone the shading.

Now for some other things.
These are from a game called Modnation Racers, the second game in line of the Play, Create, Share series for sony.
ModNationRacers-2.jpg

Here's Naomi again, with a few changes only becuase I hit the limit for everything (i.e I had to make the eyes, clothes, and lengthen the hair by myself)
ModNationRacers_12-2.jpg

Here's a kart I made for her, and like the racer, everything is made up of 350 different stickers.
And here's a video showing what I mean by making everything myself (It was rushed for the 10 minute limit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzxIkbvmAio
It even shows my most valuable racer (Mod) in the beginning.

Wow...I've been trying http://www.srb2.org/mb for the past month....and it wasn't working...I had no idea the boards were up...wow.

Anyways, I haven't been able to draw much recently. Pretty busy recently >.<
But I have a few things.

It seems like my randomness in style are narrowing down to these two types...The girl on the right was originally supposed to be wearing a hoodie, but it looks more like a raincoat. Also I know that the hood looks messed up. I'll fix it eventually...probably.
current.png

Last edited:
Wow, that's a pretty fancy picture. You're a good photographer, Ultimate.

Ah thank you, but I'm not much of a photographer. I just got really lucky with this shot ^^

With just a touch of phtoshop it could be an awesome desktop, heck it probably doesn't need anything.

I was thinking the same thing! But I've never edited photos with photoshop before, and have no idea how to use it ^^"

I'm back on DeviantArt, and considerably less talented! Here's perhaps my best sketching thus far:
return_to_eden_sketch_1_by_therorm-d312v8f.jpg

Click here to see what's up so far. You will probably be... underwhelmed.

return_to_eden_sketch_3_by_therorm-d313fgb.jpg

Even more stuff! This is the pencil sketching for New Haven, where the beginning of my new story takes place. I might lower that population value a bit, given all the the non-residential buildings.

return_to_eden_sketch_2_by_therorm-d312ykq.jpg

Anna and The Sheriff (not "The Sherrif", it turns out), two rather prominent characters at the beginning of this tale.

dpc___slowpoke_is_awesome_by_therorm-d315ruj.png

This was from a DrawPLZ request on deviantART and I thought it was pretty funny.

dpc___reaction_shot_by_therorm-d315tqf.png

Another response to a DrawPLZ request. And a self-portrait, to boot.

Last edited:
"...Hey, hey! My eyes are up here, Panik!"

By the way, I really like the suit Gears has got. Fabulous '80 wardrobe, right there.

Last edited:
Well, here's my first attempt at a sprite comic with Photoshop. Please keep in mind that I'm very new to Photoshop, and this actually took forever for me to make. ;_;

Also, this comic sucks, but it was just a test for the sake of getting good at Photoshop. The only techniques I know for now are speed lines and chat bubbles. But enjoy anyway.

PhotoshopTest2.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back