Special Stage Ring amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims

i would rather not
I checked the Wiki, but couldn't find anything on this subject, so, how can you edit the number of rings required to complete a Special Stage?

Segmint said:
(SRB2 Wiki still isn't the best source for information)

If you really believe so, why not, oh, I don't know...ASSIST WITH IT?

It's a Wiki. Don't like the lack of information? Contribute.

Segmint said:
(SRB2 Wiki still isn't the best source for information)

Uhh, it IS the best source.

Doesn't mean it's that great of a source, though. >_> <_<

I'm too lazy to contribute, though, so... yeah.

Great, but don't downplay the Wiki unless you actually contribute to it. Saying "It doesn't have good information" while at the same time refusing to contribute is not helpful. I certainly don't need that. If people would step up and assist, this wouldn't be a problem. But most people don't. I'm not trying to brag, but recently, I've really been the only one really contributing to it. The only other person who has really and greatly contributed is Digiku. Not to downplay what anyone else has done (and thanks to all those who have), but it's sad when only two people make up the majority of edits for this.

Well, I did... once. I was only saying "it isn't the best source for information" (even though it can be, it still isn't). Way to threadjack.

>.>

No, it's just extremely discouraging to read "It's not the best source of information" while trying to actually make it the best source of information. It's not easy, and that's really something that doesn't need to be said. Especially when the person saying it isn't assisting.

It's not a double standard. It's an "If you aren't helping, you aren't in a position to criticize." thing. This is a Wiki, not a WAD. Constructive criticism is only constructive when it actually helps the Wiki. Meaning helping fix errors on it/adding to it, and being specific on what needs work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back