Greeman V1 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Greeman V2 is in the works!

Will include:
- Better Shading
- Fixed Running Frames
- Super Frames (Until 2.1, when I can actually let him use the Heli-Glide frames)
- Other stuff

My targeted deadline is at the end of the month.

Behold the new Walking frames!

newgreemanwalk.gif

Now I need to port this over to the new sprites...

Last edited:
Looks kinda marching like. Go take a look at the SRB2 shieldbots. Their walking animation (feet) is what you need.

Also WHY is the gif jpeg quality? D:

Scizor,You are very creative
Yeah,roar NETGAME TIME,Yes and what color is he when he's super Blue Green,I think.

What then?Super Form has to be somethin' or you can make the sprites another color instead of yellow or Green That's a good Idea

IIRC, I didn't release the full v1 to the forums (The one with the fixed coloring).

Expect it to be updated by the end of this Monday, seeing as i'm not at my actual house right now.

Okay, I was just testing out ERZ2 with Greeman and I found out that the left path was unbeatable with him.

I'm probably going to end up giving him DJ until 2.1

Use Mozilla Firefox.
It's faster now and there's no more crashing bugs.
But about the wad I think you can use supercolor but it's kinda crappy...
maybe it works?

Supercolor was taken out of S_SKIN as of 2.0.1

Also, i'm going to try putting in the new walking frames in Greeman V1 final before I release him.

BUG: For some reason, the LIVES Icon is acting wierd (I.E. Cutting off at the bottom in - Bah, i'll just give a picture).

srb20005.png

Note: This does not occur in the OpenGL release.

Also, for future complaints from me, please seperate NoSpin and Multiability so i can have Greeman jump higher, but still retain his mid-air spinning ability. It also seems to render him unable to spin on the ground too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back