SRB2: Teamwork (Beta 0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod was pretty good. The first level seemed fun when I looked for all of the stuff. The rest was a bit too small.

Yeah... I'm the "n00b friend" FYI...

Also, a quick little bit of info Fuzz never mentioned:

MOST of the Single Player/Co-Op levels are available in Match mode. Most of them have Weapon Rings and Deathmatch starts added, but a few I haven't gotten around to doing a few of em though... also, some of them downright SUCK in Match mode, and I'm aware of that... I'm just doing them for laughs... and in cause someone actually wants to play on them anyway. :P

Quality > Quantity

No-one cares how many levels there are to make up for something, it still doesn't make anything any better.

Well, other than copying me, you also contradict yourself.

"I thought this MOD was good" turned into "quantity wont make it any better". Are you saying that it's at the PEAK of awesome? I don't think it is.

I'm aware of that... :P We're working on ACTUAL Match levels as well. Expect them to come in a later version.

I never said it was. I said that it wasn't all that bad; and the extra maps weren't needed.

I just look at this, and just didn't know what to say really.

Some of the level were way too bland, or large with almost no scenery/anything built in. It very lacked in scenery a lot of the time. Fix the scenery issues please.

Also don't rush your stages, th stages are wayy to short, and are like 5 minute jobs. Quite a few of these levels you need to start again.

On the other hand, it isn't too bad, but not too good. You seem to know the basics of stage design, but read the level designing 101 thing below to improve your skills. 3/10

http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Level_Designing_101

The review!!(*)

That is 1 out of 5 stars.

You are the first to see my new review system, because that is what i do, review level packs.

-Why did it get 1 star-

1: Worst sountrack ever, really it is.
2: Some levels involve you moving 2 inches to the right, and the rest are just way too short.
3: There are 18 levels and they all suck.
4: Tons of graphical glitches.
5: Some levels, are just the same levels with different textures.
6: Space zone, had problems, symbolizes this level pack perfectly.

-Things to improve-

Scrap the stupider levels, the ones that you know are bad, or perhaps consider merging levels together, to form bigger better levels, and fix the soundtrack, there is one thing i liked about the level pack, and that's the green sonic enemies. So now you know what to fix, i will probably be back to review later versions of the level pack...

That's a very lousy way to handle things. They're criticizing the music in an effort to make the add-on better. To basically just say "screw you" like that isn't going to help your position any.

Also, Sonic takes place on Earth, and has for the last seven years. Not Mobius. Get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back