The Final Battle... extrazone.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hosting my beta testing one so there will be probably 2 updates on this so here it is
this is a battle against eggman nega from sonic rush so here are some details.

Clothes:eggmans
mustaches:grey with brown
eggmobile: same duh -_-

MIRROR1 http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=879c6b97

and for screenshots...

srb20002.png

all chaos emeralds are supported beacause you will need super sonic or else you will die (eggman nega attacks = 1 hit kill w/ no rings)
i support all players with over 50 rings for super sonic.

srb20001.png

Its super dark so be careful...

Eggman Nega could be anywhere...

Oh and you will have to go through at least 5 rooms to beat him in so keep your eyes peeled....

Bugs:
Walls aren't fixed good

can slip through walls

second Eggman Nega in the zone cheats

Only 4 players can join one game in a netplay level or game will crash when level is completed

teleports dont work

In 1 player cutscene wont show in XWE or game
any way here are some not finished cutscenes
cutscene4.jpg

CUTSSCENE2.jpg

custne3.jpg

Updates comming up...
Will try to make sonic rushes fiinall boss in paint
I might add wrapped in black if i do
If its possible a sonic in to dreams custom level will take place in the batlle just like sonic rush (IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE THE WIKI UDERSTANDING)

Enjoy this level until my next update comes up!!

edit:uhhh the end of the level you have to find nega,

It burns! First, you have to fix his broken level, THEN you have to suffer playing it! Utter torture.

SonicSign2.PNG

The screenshots tell that you haven't read Level Designing 101. You should read it to see what works in srb2 and what doesn't.

Levels that are really dark might work for Doom but not srb2. Do not make a level that has all the emeralds in one stage.

You'd better keep working on it. I can't even play it. It keeps saying something about a corrupt map and exits the game when I try to play it.

Forget the gameplay, I'm not downloading this because it's 5.3MB in size. That is a ridiculous file size for a wad containing a single map. Even with broadband being the dominant internet connection today, there's no excuse for that. My own level pack has a total of five complete zones and still manages to clock in at 1.1MB compressed.

There was a wierd bug in the map.When i switched to map I could'nt do anything!?!? Like the emeralds and ring boxes I went right through them, and eggman he could'nt hurt me?!?!

WASSUP WIT DAT!?!?!?!?!?

Uh, why is there any level that even EXISTS that has all the emeralds, all-black textures, and things that you can pass-through, which reminds me of the origional gloom metropolis zone.

Above all, learn how to make GOOD levels BEFORE you show them to the public.

update

roy said:
Uh, why is there any level that even EXISTS that has all the emeralds, all-black textures, and things that you can pass-through, which reminds me of the origional gloom metropolis zone.

Above all, learn how to make GOOD levels BEFORE you show them to the public.

UPDATE:now renamed to doomsday zone
Thok barrier made
MY FIRST NIGHTS ACTION COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back