shadowcity.wad [compleated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After countless betas I have finished the level and decided now is the time to release my map. so here it is.
Link Removed
This map can be used as co op but I would recommend against doing that,
match is the mode you should use so to take advantage of the multi tiered arena area. Ill put up screenshots later if I find time to do so.

I have aquired some screenshots.
srb20000lx0.png

srb20001dc2.png

srb20007vp6.png

Heh, I really like the different rooms in that house. But this map seems to be just a lot of stuff mushed together. (I still really like it though! :wink: )

Wow. This is extremely good for a first time level wad. Also, Xtreme Starfox, don't take other peoples work and this write your name on it and call it "your" sig. That DarkSpine Sonic image was made by Trakker, not you.

Arctic Fox said:
Heh, I really like the different rooms in that house. But this map seems to be just a lot of stuff mushed together. (I still really like it though! :wink: )
I guess there's still room for improvement. Like scenery for example...

You already told me that. And that is my SRB2 FFH2 account, so I can't do much more for you. Actually, I could put it in a text file and pm it too you, but that's it.

near the start you can go through a building and get loads of lives, but you cant get out!

I tried to add a screenshot of it and failed miserabley

Darkfire said:
near the start you can go through a building and get loads of lives, but you cant get out!

I tried to add a screenshot of it and failed miserably
You can't get out? Then you are not trying hard enough :wink: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back