Paper Mario Wad. (Rereleased)

Status
Not open for further replies.
metalsonicmk72 said:
One question about the wad is what's up with superform? It's a 8-bit mario bros mario with 2 frames. Why was that included?

Proof:

In Super Paper Mario. You sometimes turn mega but it used the NES-sprites instead of the original paper mario sprites. After I first released this, Shuffle said that it fitted in, although he was suspecting mario with a cape.

Hmmm.........

Hey, BlueFire, Did you have any other WADs added when you tried to load Paper Mario?

Dash the Hedgehog said:
This is a Rerelease of my Paper Mario Wad. So far I have done the following with him since the last release.

1. His Super Spin has been removed. He no longer goes out of his SMB NES Sprite anymore when doing his "Drive Dash" move.
2. I've also changed his WAVs a little. He no longer says "Mama£$&*a" when he dies. It was because people found this sound disturbing like Zim constant taunting or HMS123311 annoyingly long Sounds, No offence to who made the HMS123311 Voice Clips. Instead he does his star KOed sound from SSBM. Some More SSBM sounds are used as well.

Screenshot of the Wad
srb20009.png

DOWNLOAD!

how do you add WADs to your game forever?
i got some wads form entering a netgame
they were there untill i shut the game down...

*Sigh* I meant i need help i have some wads but i cant use'em cuz i dont know how to put custom characters in srb2 :D .....

The console is that green bar that comes up after you press ~. Type in: "ADDFILE PAPERMARIO.WAD" and press ~ again. Go to the character select and find him. If he is not there, he must be net-game only.

:cry: I'm afraid that the download link is invalid for me. I clicked the link, and the site said "Invalid download link"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back