Deleted Content Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_

I have been seeing posts talking about how how Zero Ring should still be in SRB2, or people making wads of Invader Zim, or or even why certain Multiplayer stages have been taken out. Well, I've made this topic as a discussion topic for all things deleted from SRB2, and what things you think should be put back in or stay clear of this.

~Zero Ring Zone~

My personal opinion about this level varies. I think that is a great stage, has a nice theme to it, and its humorous how it pokes fun at Zero Wing. But, the problem was that Sonic was lousy at this zone, and there basically ARE zero rings. I believe that the level should be remade entirely from scratch, keeping the main layout, but changing most of it to be easier to go through.

~Ice Hockey Zone~

I've never actually played this level, but I've read about it on the wiki. I believe that this level should be fixed and return, though the bugs sound like it could take awhile.

~Green Upheavel Zone~

Ok, I don't know about anyone else, but this was one of my favorite matach stages of all time. The level flows nicely, and is great for hiding in the tunnels. When I downloaded 1.09.2, I was shocked to find it missing. Please, his one was a favorite.

~Flying Shrine Zone~

Oh god, this zone is understandable why it was taken out. Large perimeters, almost no items, and just too much space. I'm glad this got removed, as this was definantly not a good stage.

I'd put more, but I have to get off the computer.

...personally, this feels more appropriately suited for some talk page (discussing the rotation) on the Wiki, not a separate thread.

Come on, put some meat into this. You can't just shove out a topic and expect us to talk about it, can you?

Giving his own opinions isn't? Also I don't understand why it should be a discussion on the Wiki. Seriously, lastly you want absolutely everything to be out from the boards >_> Either this, or not giving any help, or nothing.

By the way, I agree with the return of Zero Rings (I think that the stupid 10 map limitation should be removed, honestly). Also, if Ice Hockey Zone is like I think it is, then it'll be imposible to be returned properly without editing as the sectors types it relied on were officially removed. However, I guess something similar can be done with linedef executors, using "trigger by pushable object" and "award score". Through I'm not sure how well would it work, probably the pushable should be teleported back to the center too.

EDIT: shouldn't it be in the SRB2 discussion subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back