BIG HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Why must you taunt me? i'm trying to find other levels for this thing, and SRB2 Guy is being evil, and your just taunting =P

Lol, anywho, I hope you find a program to make levels L.D. ;P

Draykon said:
Heh, never thought I'd see such green grass look so nice. The Sonic model gets me though, it's just sorta... weird. x.x

It's like the classic Sonic, maybe that's why since we've basically seen him alot in 2D, but maybe it's his spikes on his back? It looks...stretchy?
And yeah, the grass is nice. ;P

I have a feeling that the first GFZ is fake with sonic being put onto something that resembles it, though I might be wrong. Besides, STjr is too far in to be switching to another engine, what would be the point of that? I could see for SRB3, but they have said themselves this is the last in the srb series.

Dude_ said:
I have a feeling that the first GFZ is fake with sonic being put onto something that resembles it, though I might be wrong. Besides, STjr is too far in to be switching to another engine, what would be the point of that? I could see for SRB3, but they have said themselves this is the last in the srb series.

Making a level for another game doesn't mean your switching engines.

I didn't mean that they're switching engines, its just that a few people here misinterpreted that this meant srb2 would be switching, which I'm sure it isn't.

csmgiw said:
Note: we all want a level that we can get if we can't get a IRC client, as in posted on the forums
Just google the damizean engine test, or, you could preview one by downloading the "colliding fun!" in SSN's SVN directory...

Sonict said:

How'd you get Hammer to work, anyway? I keeps asking me for a texture file, but if I rename srb2.srb to srb2.wad, it says it's not a valid texture file.

Edit: I've figured out everything but I don't have a texture file. Does anyone have one with the SRB2 textures?

well it does say,
TEXTURES
ADD WAD
REMOVE WAD
EDIT WAD

but are there any programs besides Hammer to make levels for this thing? if you post it, post a b3d plugin too =P

God, I would kill for some levels, or to know how to hack it. I can do textures, but that's it......Can you edit it with hammer?

Hammer is designed for use with Valve's Source Engine like TF2, Portal, HL2, etc... It can't be used for anything else. My screen shots that I posted was in response to BlueZero4's post. So don't use Hammer unless you want to make a TF2, Portal, or HL2 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back