• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Knuckles and Super Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
netro teh hedgehog said:
oh I know! Why don't we All email Sega and ask them what are the forms of all those sonic characters? joking, do that if you really want to

Hahaha, Super Big. That'd be kinda funny though.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
netro teh hedgehog said:
oh I know! Why don't we All email Sega and ask them what are the forms of all those sonic characters? joking, do that if you really want to

Hahaha, Super Big. That'd be kinda funny though.

I think I found Super Big...
tiedyebig.png

ok im settling the "'Super/Hyper Knuckles' and 'Super Tails' don't exist"
thing right now!

www.supersanctuary.net

go to the super form bios here and you will find that they do exist and only the ones I mentioned above not "Hyper Tails" which doesn't if this breaks the rules im sorry but I'm actually trying to put this thread back on topic by doing so!
:evil:

Look I don't care if I get banned for saying this, but I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS TOPIC GETTING BUMPED ALL THE TIME. ADMINS, LOCK OR GTFO! NOW!

Ahh, much better. ^_^

I have a question. How did you make it so that Tails and Knux could use their abilities while is super form? Don't the super form sprites take the place of the ability sprites in xwe? Or did you just replace the regular sprites with super form sprites so that they looked super. Or did you soc it? (I haven't played them, nor can I see the screenshots b/c the mac I'm using at the moment won't let me download them or see the screenshots)

No, all he did was put allowsuper = 1, and made the supercolor yellow.

That's why nowadays, when someone does crappy (or cheap), unfinished works, we call it pulling a Nomekop or Roboegg99.

Look I don't care if I get banned for saying this, but I AM SO **** SICK OF THIS TOPIC GETTING BUMPED ALL THE TIME. ADMINS, LOCK OR GTFO! NOW!

Ahh, much better. ^_^

Seconded.

EDIT: Also, the links are dead, they are useless S_SKIN edits, and probably weren't that great either.

Draykon said:
Super Knuckles? Yes.
Hyper Knuckles? Yes.
Super Tails? Yes.
Hyper Tails? No.

Go play S3&K kthxbai.

Exactly.

I was always disappointed that it took until the super emeralds for tails to
transform. Maybe Sega thought that since he was the youngest, he
needed more power or something...I dunno.

(I know this is dead and should be buried but just to hammer the last nail
in the coffin, super and hyper knux WERE pink, but only for a split second
when his frames flashed between red and white)

HINT: FUSION + ROM = none of these questions

FINIS

Requesting lock for my stupid topic that is turning into a flame war with n00bs telling me to fix the link even though my super tait was replaced by the one on the jte archive. Besides it was just a s_skin edit that any n00b could make if they were asleep.

prety good however i see 2 problems
1:super knux turns pink
2: super tails does not change color he stays orange but gains a glow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back