• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
MildFirstFruitfly.gif

crack the sky
Help. Can't stop staring at this magnificent art! In other words, that is so awesome!

Noiiiiiiiiiceeeeee.

(we haven't actually had a serious discussion about how harmful things like drowning in water should work in thokker, hmn. maybe you'll force us to have this discussion sooner rather than later!!)

Make the ball spawn hiccup bubbles as it gets kicked across the map. Also, it'd be cool to see a bunch of fish swimming around or something. A lot of these water maps are just dead of life.

IdealObedientHusky.gif

Where the *melodious symphony* are we?!

Beats the whrhrhrghrhrhrh

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Sawblades are one of my favourite damaging mechanics, so having them in SRB2 will be pretty rad.

Oooo, pretty fancy. I like it! Can't wait to see all the ways in which you make use of these. =3

Last edited:
I love the death sprite physics.
In all seriousness though, this is pretty damn neat, so neat that I can't think of anything to suggest for them. Keep up the good work!

OrganicChiefBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

quietly adds this to the pile of maps i may or may not actually do anything with

dqvQHFC.png

this turtle may or may not be important later

Last edited:
Goodness me, this is coming along really nicely, much better than the current turtle badnik!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back