Coke or Pepsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally prefer pepsi products, though I don't generally like the actual cola itself (coke/pepsi). I prefer Mug to Barqs and am relatively indifferent between Sierra Mist and Sprite.

I don't really like either, but if I had to pick for taste, Pepsi. I think it's sweeter.

This seemed like a good time to tell this story, when I was 10 years old, they had a Pepsi challenge in my K-mart. Of course, they'd love to air a kid on TV, so they asked me if I'd like to take it. I said yes. They gave me cup A and cup B, so I took a sip from both. They asked, "What cup do you think the Pepsi is in?" I said, "Pepsi's in cup A." The guy just lost all expression and said, "You won. Thank you for doing the Pepsi challenge." So like, wtf? I won and I didn't get anything. I wasn't on TV, I didn't get a shirt, I didn't even get a damned can of soda! So, basically, I'll pick Coke for personal reasons cos they didn't screw me over. D:<

22184-DrPepperL.jpg

I don't think anything else needs to be said.

For what it's worth, I can't taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi.

I agree witrh the above poster. Dr. Pepper is better.

But if I had to pick, Coke, just because the can is red.

Coke. I think I'm addicted to it. Once when we were at the grocery, my mom asked me "Should we get Pepsi?" and I said "No, Coke!". We have this huge pile of coke bottles we sell for 5-10 bucks.

Overall, I don't really like either. Usually, I'll choose Sprite or Deep Spring (if they have it). But no,

PHEONIX COLA FOR THE WWIINN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back