YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NuttyConcept.jpg

The new Nutty Almondac! (Yes, for Squirrel World, yes it's still being worked on, no, I'm not the only person working on it anymore.)

First off A series I call Classic.exe
Bomb.png
cut.png
iceman.png
fireicon.png
Guts.png
elec.gif

Cut man and Iceman included for completeness of the series.

elec.png

Emeralds and Icons I've sprited/Rebuilt.
Rushsheet2.png

Early work dating back to Freshmen year at High school
Yes, that Tails recolor was early Glaber. a more current version can be seen at the right.
hist.png

My incomplete Nicole sprite
status1.png

Angelfire image parody
hosted.png

A Nicole skin I made for the sims (Will post link if requested)
Acorn_2_0003.jpg

And before you ask, I did edit off of Grim Dragon's Tikal body, Sally head and Mina Heads. Before I did that, I asked for permission and he gave me the go ahead. When I finished, I even uploaded the result to his yahoo group.
Clothes in picture are High fashion.

More still coming

Chaos Knux said:
I'd say it is supposed to be REDXVI
Yeah. I got really bored and wanted to make a recolor so I tried to make RedXVI. Terrible I know, the modifications were quick and I was being lazy.

I like the first of those two, Knockout. It looks a bit realistic with the shine on the metal walls and with the ceiling lights actually being lit up to cause the shine on the metal.

Monster Iestyn said:
I like the first of those two, Knockout. It looks a bit realistic with the shine on the metal walls and with the ceiling lights actually being lit up to cause the shine on the metal.

Thanks Monster Iestyn. I Have uploaded a two new ones now.
Look at the link on my last post.
More to come soon If my internet will work. :/

Two quick doodles I drew while bored

dumpsterfoxcq3.jpg

I'm tempted to put a sign on the dumpster that says "4CHAN" and caption the picture with "Dumpster Fox approves of this image dump"

Fresh from the back of my school binder. Who will win?

Some smilies/icons/whatever that are going to go in my forum. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Super Sonic and Eggman are obviously from a sheet. Blaze and Rouge are also found on sheets (with Blaze being edited to fit the style more). However, the rest (Shadow, Metal Sonic, Tails Doll, Mecha Knuckles, Neo Metal Sonic and the Team Rebellion characters) are completely done by me. Lawlzordz.

sonicsmiliesvw0.png

Here goes:

Portal.png

Its supposed to be like zeldagamer00's and Ice's portal picture. I'm already a portal fan (been a Half-Life 2 fan for a year, believe me, it's the best game ever). I am reeeeeeeeally desparate for G-mod!
Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back