• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Devastation Garden Zone- No more "Act 5" nonsence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2 Guy

hurr hurr
OK... I haven't seemed to be doing much over here but report servers, but I have been doing stuff other then that. (Insert long story about what's happening here) And with that, I give you my demo screenshots... Slideshow style! Just click the picture.

And... since i'm kind enough, I give you the one act demo. Link

This isn't complete, a old version of the stage left out is lurking in the "Levels" fourm.

Well, bye and enjoy the demo.

Edit: 27 views and 0 replies? At least 1 person Downloaded.

Nice file name. >>

I really think the theme is too similar to AGZ. Not to mention some of the gimmicks are way too similar. For instance, the teleports and springs. My other gripes are the uber-small platforms and the springs that flung you to your death. I realize that SSNTails technically endorsed that concept (Manual, guys), even though I personally don't think it's a very nice concept at all.

This could work, though. It just needs less deathpits.

BlueZero4 said:
Nice file name. >>

Um... ok...?

BlueZero4 said:
I really think the theme is too similar to AGZ. Not to mention some of the gimmicks are way too similar. For instance, the teleports and springs.

Agreed without any argument. I made this a "Plaformer in the sky" somewhat like AGZ. A few gimmicks are based on AGZ's. I will add a section free of death pits in the future.

BlueZero4 said:
My other gripes are the uber-small platforms and the springs that flung you to your death. I realize that SSNTails technically endorsed that concept (Manual, guys), even though I personally don't think it's a very nice concept at all.

Ok. I can easily make the section bigger, and solve your little gripe. And SSNTails started this theme? I thought Mystic did. Oh well. A little thing in development is not D.G.Z's concept, it is something completely diferent, and will be worked on once this is done.

BlueZero4 said:
This could work, though. It just needs less deathpits.

As I said, I am adding a section free of deathpits.

Thank you for the critisim. Now I can get to work on the next version.

Re: Devastation Garden Zone- No more "Act 5" nonse

This isn't complete, a old version of the stage left out is lurking in the "Levels" fourm.

Lol, I haven't seen it yet.

662700147461bd45c354kr3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back