I can't believe no one has asked this yet.

How do you rate SRB2? (1 worst, 10 best)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Look at the poll.

For me, it's an 8. It's good, but it needs more official levels.

Edit: I was gonna put a "<==3" option, but I ran out of room. :(

I voted 7, dunno why. It needs a bit more pizzazz. And we need more official levels, plus a finished Knuckles of course, and a fixed OpenGL renderer. Of course, we won't see those in a long time. :P

Edit: Who voted 1? O.o

9. SRB2 kicks ass, and then we have Zim and Knuckles to ruin it all. (Zim = hardly even started, knux = ...OBVIOUS!!)

Zim gets annoying after a while. Join a netgame with people who know how to use taunt, and you'll see what I mean.

Bigboi said:
Zim gets annoying after a while. Join a netgame with people who know how to use taunt, and you'll see what I mean.

ViralZero is actually the only one I know who uses Zim's taunt like it's supposed to be used...

I voted eight. The reason is finishing the "Knuckles Sprite" and more levels for us to play with and also the fact that no one is doing a port to the PSP yet.

Sonict said:
I voted eight. The reason is finishing the "Knuckles Sprite" and more levels for us to play with and also the fact that no one is doing a port to the PSP yet.

A. I agree with the knuckles thing, it's about time.

B.That's why we have wads.

C. Port it your damn self. It's not an official game, so if you want it done by the admins or something, you're outta luck.

I'll give it 9. SRB2 has a lot of things to test, and thats fun to do. I believe this is the best netgaming game ever, and making new levels and character, and maybe even a whole new game, IS TEH BOMB!

I didn't rate it on the knuckles and other unfinished things. I DID rate on the FACT that SRB2 runs on DOOM engine, wich is a very bad thing! Why not run it on a SA engine? *shot*

The thing that makes SRB2 rock more than any other fan game isn't the 3D goodness or anything like that. It's the only Sonic fan game that allows the entire community to get in on it. Any other fangame forum would get "Wow this is great!" with nothing else to say. The best they could get is a "You should add:..." or a "Can you put in...". But SRB2 allows everyone who plays to join in the fun. It allows an massive group of people (we're nearing 1000 now) to all have their own little ideas put in and express their creativity. If you think about, the best part of SRB2 is the wads and socs.

Super mystic sonic said:
I didn't rate it on the knuckles and other unfinished things. I DID rate on the FACT that SRB2 runs on DOOM engine, wich is a very bad thing! Why not run it on a SA engine? *shot*
'cause the SA engine isn't open source and it sucks.

+ plus
- good 3D game
- Music is cool
- Sonic and co. are good playable

- minus
- The 1.00000005678 Versions nervs
- Need more Singel/Co-op Zones
- the Master server runs not so good (sometimes)

Walter

I gotta agree with Zeshiro on this one. Being able to add new characters, new enemies, new levels, and even a new game with new physics! That totally rocks man!
Overall: BEST FANMADE SONIC GAME EVER!!!
Note: For those of you who are a little dense: 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back