Your Favourite Mobile Game(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbop800

BboP
Basically what the title says. Discuss your favourite mobile games!

One game I've been playing a lot is Temple Run, which is a free app where you play as some dude running away from demon monkeys, jumping and sliding across obstacles, and collecting coins for awesome power-ups. If you haven't played it yet, you should check it out. It's completely worth the non-existent price. :P

Last edited:
If I end up releasing my planned games onto iOS, then those.

Also Fruit Ninja, which is an Australian production by the way ;D

Plants Vs. Zombies! Wooo! I don't know, but I when I first played it I thought it would be lame and boring doing the same thing over and over again. However, I later found out about the Zen Garden and all the achievements and that's when I realized that the game itself was pretty cool. Although there are console versions of it I prefer playing it on my iPod since it's easier to carry it along with you.

Bloons TD 4, definitely. It's a port of the flash game of the same name, and it's really fun if you're into Tower Defense games.

Android is not iOS.

IMO the thread should be renamed to mobile games since Android is just as good as iOS... and then there's Windows Phone.

I'd more readily release a game on Android personally, though it'd really just depend on what kind of phone I have at the time.

Well just yesterday after class, I happened to browsed through the marketplace on my Android phone (SPH-M580 if you were wondering. . .)

When I happened to come across one game called Speedx 3D. Started playing through the levels for a bit and came instantly addicted to it. Basically it's a first person on rails game where you have to maneuver yourself away from obstacles trailed by different colors and changing environments. Sometimes you'll come upon a shift ring which alters how you move through the stage or mentally tricks your vision. Examples would be a change in hue, forcing you to focus on what obstacles come at you than relying on color trails, or a gravity well pushes down your vision close to the ground, having to rely on what color trails you see.

This vid should give you a decent demonstration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jo1LN6A_1E

I haven't really played alot of mobile games (cause both of my mobiles have been pieces of shit) but to be honest my favourite out of the ones I've played on my friend's iPhone is either Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back