Frame error while modifing a WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Hello. I've got a problem. actually, i modify a bit of the WAD's MAINCFG and OBJECTCFG (and some sprites too) but when i add the wad and test it into a level:

"Warning: Mobj of type 83 with invalid sprite frame (35/32) of PLAY detected and removed."

When that error message apperaers, my character get some glitches.

Ex. end level sign dispears, One-up box too, and "garb" sprite too.
well i have some other errors.

Can you help me with that???

-I use XWE to modify this character, the WAD is putting into the XWE folder-

Simple, the game is complaining that you don't have sprites for the character's 1-up and End sign sprites (or it thinks you don't, anyway), since the game does not provide any alternatives for if you don't have them. What is happening is that as soon as the game finds out the sprites for either of those two objects don't exist at the times they're needed, it removes them from existance immediately.

EDIT: Tails grab sprite too? Starting to sound like this is the common auto-capitalised lowercase letter frames problem you might have there.

Last edited:
I don't delete or erease minus. letters at the end. I just modified the sprites and a bit of maincfg and objectcfg. i don't touch the end sprite and the "Tails garb" sprite is just an invisible thing with an error message.

EDIT: I found the problem. When i save a WAD the minus. letter because capitals letter 'cause i forgot uncheck the auto capitalize letter option

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back