Neo Metal Sonic! (neometalsonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, after about 2 weeks of making the badass from Sonic Heroes (lol) is finally here in a playable state! As before with Mecha Sonic, credit of the original Metal Sonic WAD goes to Chaos Zero 64. Without it, this wouldn't exist now, wouldn't it?

Without no further ado, download links and screenies!

SAVEFILE SENDSPACE SRB2HQ

srb20021js1.png

srb20022wq8.png

srb20023we1.png

srb20025yi7.png

srb20027fe8.png

Congratulations, you offocially rule metal sonic. Awesome wad even though, yes, it's a recolor (One of those good ones like the kai.wad and zeshiro.wad).

As long as you don't work on silver sonic I'll be ok =P It's good, though it kinda resembles *Nitrous' Neo Metal

*Nitrous, that's Nitro the hedgehog

light dasher said:
As long as you don't work on silver sonic I'll be ok =P It's good, though it kinda resembles *Nitrous' Neo Metal

*Nitrous, that's Nitro the hedgehog
Can I torture and harass you into doing Silver Sonic then? You'd better focus on him or... *pulls whip out* >:D

As for the sprites resembling Nitro's a little, he thought mine fits in better in SRB2 when I first showed off the front standing frame back in that "show off your artwork" topic.

Well, let's hope the character's progress goes well and you post pictures of him, etc.

Oh, and please try and concentrate on Silver Sonic, you know what'll happen when you don't... *smirks*

EDIT: Double posted by accident? LAWL

two questions before I download:
1. is that spray paint on REDXVl's house there once you add the wad?
2. how do you get him to say the nazi thing?

XD

Anyway, he doesn't actually do these things. I've just edited some screens of him to have those random things, because I like random.

Oh boy. An actual chance to play as awesome metal from Heroes instead of just seeing him in two cutscenes. Downloading Now.

LOL Super Neo Metal Sonic. XD But Silver Sonic is just basicly Sonic colored silver with black eyes instead of white and he has orange eyes. XD And this is a GREAT Wad, like your Mecha Sonic! Are you going to do Robo Sonic (if it's possible)? XD That would be AWESOME!

Silver Sonic is a robot, Hyper Shadic X. He's a boss one of the classic Sonic games, although I can't remember which one... I think it's either Sonic 1 or 2...

This is sort of what he looks like... These are sprites I made of him a few months ago. What you thought he looked like is nothing like him.
SILVA3A7.jpg

SILVL1.jpg
SILVL3L7.jpg
SILVL5.jpg

I know he's a robot :p But he basically looks like that. But when you make him look like THAT, he looks more classic :)

EDIT: It's Sonic 2. I have the game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back