*Sigh* Vista problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi

I love this game.
Can anyone here who has or had a Vista answer me one question?

How do I delete my files? It won't let me delete them anymore.

Is it supposed to to that?

Hmmm. That's odd. When Vista doesn't let you do stuff you usually have to right click and click on run as administrator but there isn't a "delete as administrator" so I'm not sure. Can you be more specific?

Well, I use'd to be able to delete my files. But now it won't let me delete them anymore for some reason that I'm trying to figure out.

It'll just say "Something is preventing >insert file< from being deleted", or something like that... And whenever I keep clicking "try again" it keeps repeating itself over and over again...

Could it be a file that's doing this?

I hate when these things happen. Sometimes my computer tells me an emulator is being used even though no program is running.

Chaos said:
I hate when these things happen. Sometimes my computer tells me an emulator is being used even though no program is running.

It's a process running in the background. Get into Task Manager and kill it.

Kaysakado said:
Are there any programs using the file? Try restarting, then deleting the file. Does this happen for every file?

I've tried doing that, and failed...

Yes, this happens for every file.

GCFreak said:
It's a process running in the background. Get into Task Manager and kill it.

Sometimes it's not found in any of the Task Manager lists. Damned srb2xmas. >.<

Avi said:
So I guess no one can help me...

*Smashes Vista at wall*
As you very well should. In fact, throw in ME too. I don't understand why Microsoft would release an operating system like this when the last one(XP) was better...

I fixed the problem.

All I had to do was create a new account and delete the other account using the new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back