Not open for further replies.

Brawl

Up Down, All Around!
My first released map, Here are some screens:

wut.png

sv.png

ea.png

feas.png

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=c2c7877d3460005b74bf12efe6aa748c

Credit to Srb2 guy for adding a thok barrier, and other stuff.

Read and understand...

@Chaos: Its a match map. *EDIT* Damn, I'm slow. D:

Problems:
1. No semblance of order in item placement.
2. Only one useless weapon ring in the entire map.
3. Too large, flat and open.
4. The fans you have placed in the lava serve little purpose.
5. Too many springs.

You might want to take a look at already established match maps in DB and try to emulate them to start with. That will help you design a level that doesn't make all the mistakes I listed above.

Uhhh I can't tell much by the screenies... Unless some "better" screenies come up, I'm not gonna download. (Too little space on my computer for a might-be useless wad)

I guess it's not bad for a first try, but it does look bland. The wiki can also help you improve your skills when making better maps in the future :).

oh i found that on youtube they say you have to do all this stuff then you have to jump on this guys hous then he says go to hell then you apear there and its called red mountain the guy on youtube said can i post a link to this page so every1 can see that redmountain is a wad not in the game

It's not really all that necessary since almost everybody knows about Red Volcano. If not they can always check the wiki, I'm sure it's there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back