• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jmankart Mod Update Second Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Ok I have made an update which fixed alot of things and added some new things. Took alot of annoying things out of it to. Plus 1 new Battle lvl.

New:
Brought back jumping
Bananas, Fake Boxes don't stay forever.
Boxes are Transparent thx to syko for reminding me to do that
Fixed up some lvls
And some other new stuff to

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog, Mystic(Rainbow)
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99, Dustin

Characters

Jman
Sonic
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kirby

JmankartScreen.png

I will be releasing a character pack to add more characters to the mod.

That is cool! But in Battle are you going to replace the rings for like the shell?
But wait there is already a shell in SRB2 but you don't really shoot it you just push it.

Yeah but grean shell act like green shell. They'll stay on the ground and bounce around. Red Shells home which are basically homing rings with change sprites but just real fast. I am still making items. No I going to replace them with question mark boxes.

Oh gosh, that level looks like carp. If I have any time, I might make you a few, but I'm not doing this full-time. SS64 is where my heart belongs. *sniffle*

It's exactaly like one of the battle feilds on Mario Kart 64 (It might be double dash or both.)!

But wait, are those custom textures?

Anywho, it's still to flat to be any good.

Oh, and does anyone know if the characters can jump?

1. Been done before.
2. Level design is horrid for SRB2, I don't care how much like the original it is.
3. Naruto characters? EWWWW (Personal opinion though. (Seen the damn Naruto vs. Sasuke, didn't change my opinion at all, so don't bring it up))

I'd have to side with Draykon and the others on this. If you're leaving out vital characters such as Yoshi and replacing them with characters from other series (especially Naruto), you've got a serious problem.

Jesus, whenever I see compilations like this, why do they always leave out Yoshi? Why? Is this to be "cool" or something? Is it "cool" to hate Yoshi? Or do people just not consider him to be significant enough? I need an answer here.

If we have Toad, we need Toadette! You must make her! :lol:

Sorry, but mixing Mario with anime characters like Naruto is a no-no. :/

Some people to put in:

Koopa
Daisy
Koopa Kids (Lemmy, Roy, ect)

Um, that's all I can thing of now to be put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back