How do you get to these zones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only get to the end of the level with Tails, but I am pretty sure Knux also has a chance.
It's impossible with Sonic, though.

Tapika the fox said:
To get red volcano zone:
Type MAP MAP16 -FORCE in the console.
It only works once per time you open SRB2.
It comes up with a fake FOF error if you have wads loaded or if have already been to that zone in that time you have opened SRB2.

I tried that, but it didn't work. I never got to enter the level even once.

Then do it the right way. I heard you have to beat the game a few times, though I'm not sure about that. Go to the first house in GFZ, and jump on it a few times. RedIXV (Or something like that) well come out and scream at you, walk into him and he'll tell you to go to hell... and you will...

How do I get to the first house? The first house is the house where the emblem used to be? Is it? If so, how many times should we jump on it?

!!! said:
How do I get to the first house? The first house is the house where the emblem used to be? Is it? If so, how many times should we jump on it?
I don't think anyones ever counted. Though I think if it takes more than ten it aint gonna work.

Would you please keep quiet if you don't know what the heck you're talking about?

Clear the game three times, not necessarily in succession, and jump three times on the house to make Red XVI come out. Then, ram his head in and wait.

How do you get to this zone in the Mystic Realm?

How do you get to the Inner Sanctum Zone in the Mystic Realm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back