How do you get to these zones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!!

How do you get to the Red Volcano Zone, Mine Maze Zone, Deep Sea Zone, and the Rocky Mountain Zone???

They haven't been made/released yet, with the exception of RVZ. Someone else should be able to explain that for you. (I can't. I'm on my PSP.)

SRB2 isn't finished yet.
A large part of the community doesn't even want these levels released until SRB2 final comes out...Whenever THAT is.

Not me, Dark Warrior.

I want the levels to come out BEFORE the final release, all together at once. That'll give time for community bug-testing and we'll be able to prioritize better by making the levels before any other big, fancy features are put in.

A giant pre-1.1 testing is a given Fox.

I'm basing on the presumption that people don't want SRB2 to get old this soon. That most people want to see it go out with a bang.

Um, 1.1 shouldn't even HAVE bugs. That's what 1.09.3.383487357846876 is for. It's for fixing bugs @_@.

Yes, and it'd still be a step down. We're at 1.09. 1.0.10 would be LOWER. Now 1.1(0) would not.

RyanHedge said:
1.0. 10 . 0 as in one.zero.ten.zero... Sheesh...

XD

Now you're pwned just because you think you should pwn... but you shouldn't, that doesn't even make sense...

God, that made me laugh, sorry...

To get red volcano zone:
Type MAP MAP16 -FORCE in the console.
It only works once per time you open SRB2.
It comes up with a fake FOF error if you have wads loaded or if have already been to that zone in that time you have opened SRB2.

You can also get there by jumping on the first house in GFZ1 a few times, then walking into the person who comes out.

Bigboi said:
They haven't been made/released yet, with the exception of RVZ. Someone else should be able to explain that for you. (I can't. I'm on my PSP.)

Tapika said:
To get red volcano zone:
Type MAP MAP16 -FORCE in the console.
It only works once per time you open SRB2.
It comes up with a fake FOF error if you have wads loaded or if have already been to that zone in that time you have opened SRB2.

Red Volcano Zone is not finished yet either.
In multiplayer or in 1 Player, fly or climb up to the house on the cliff with no shield anywhere around it. Jump on the house 3 times and go to the door. An evil echidna will tell you to go to hell (along with other things) and you will die. You will appear in RVZ.

However, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO COMPLETE THE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to one checkpoint ost and died...

How do you get past the first checkpoint? I always die about 2 minutes after i get there.

(only gotten there with Tails...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back