Flagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

夏樹日陰

SRB2 is about to be dead.
StephenLovesJiggly has been flagged and now he is unable to host, he was flagged because of someone being abused in match and a noob got mad and decided to flag. Stephen didn't do anything wrong it was mainly the people in the server.

What even is this. The community is so corrupted that someone flagged a server, BRILLIANT. I guess they couldn't of just left the server and joined another one? I dont know , thats what i would of done :T

Last edited:
The master server hasn't been moderated in ages aside from a few extreme cases where someone contacted an admin directly about it, and we're not even sure the flagging system works. Are you sure it isn't just something like your network IP changing causing the port forwarding rules set on your router to go to the wrong computer?

The master server hasn't been moderated in ages aside from a few extreme cases where someone contacted an admin directly about it, and we're not even sure the flagging system works. Are you sure it isn't just something like your network IP changing causing the port forwarding rules set on your router to go to the wrong computer?

It was working fine, but after he was flagged when he tries to host it just freezes and does nothing. He's able to join servers he just can host.

Are you absolutely sure he's flagged? Freezing when he tries to host sounds a bit unusual, and anyhow flagging should only affect appearing on the master server (to my knowledge)?

Also, has he tried hosting an IP-only server at all?

Are you absolutely sure he's flagged? Freezing when he tries to host sounds a bit unusual, and anyhow flagging should only affect appearing on the master server (to my knowledge)?

Also, has he tried hosting an IP-only server at all?

Seems I was wrong on info, it's just as you said his server doesn't appear on the masterserver it says masterserver updated but it doesn't show. Yes he has reforward he did it many times nothing works, when people try to join by IP their game freezes on loading screen.

If people can't join via IP, then it's definitely a hosting issue. MS bans would only affect your ability to list the server. Check everything again: make sure port 5029 UDP is being forward to the right computer, that your firewall isn't blocking it, and that there's nothing else that could be filtering out the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back