Favorite Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know this is offtopic, but I'm tired of people talking about UR MR. GAY. It's just the letters that flash in the game. If we followed the way they flashed ingame, we'd have YAMGRRU or something.
Now, back on topic. My favorite boss would have to be the final boss in Yoshi's island. The music was EPIC.

What about Eggman? Sure he isn't the best, or, good at anything, but he is fat.
Seriously now, I think Ridley is an excelent boss. I mean, every time you fight him, he just comes back again and again, and again but with armor.
I also find Bowser is be such a lovable foe.

Hmm, since I just started up ToS again, another one of my favorites is Sword Dancer (any of the three) and maybe even Abysson, just because they're actually challenging and can take enough beatings to entertain me for a while.

Eggman...hmm Doomsday Zone from S3&K is sweet although that whole game is masterpiece.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Mysterio from Spider-Man 2.
Haven't played the game, but I know who Mysterio is. Mysterio should be in the next Spiderman movie. Him frame Spiderman for a crime because he can turn into different people. That would be full of win. Especially since Mysterio's one of the least known about Spidey characters in the series along with the Shocker.

*thinking*

Ganondorf form TP. The fact that you could distract him with the fishing rod, is just too hilarious.

Game: Sonic Rush Adventure

Boss:

edit: Don't steal.
EGGW-2.png

Chaos said:
Kracko.

He just kicks so much ass.
I just love quoting.
Sonic:basically almost all the sonic bosses from the sonic games I played
SSBB: again all of them especially tabuu.

Seporoth from FF7 Them music from his 2 forms is just epic!
Browser in Mario 64. Eat bomb turtle boy!
Big Balloon guy from nights Wii.
and most of the zelda games final boses *wind waker is the best*

My favorite would have to be Supreme Executive Chairman Drek from the original Ratchet and Clank. I honestly thought it would be a giant Clank battle the first time I tried it.

Let me see...

N. Gin from crash bandicoot 2 and 3
the first one you get to shoot wumpa fruit, and the second one he has two forms

Magnus Von Grapple 2.0 from Paper mario 2
He shoots the audiance members at you. 'nuff said.

Also, who the heck is Kracko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back