Chowder (TV show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previews were enough to scare me away. Looks like just as much of a fail as Fosters and my arch nemesis that abomination known as Ed, Edd n Eddy. Is it worth watching? Honestly? There is NOTHING I consider worthwhile on CN anymore other than Courage, Billy and Mandy and [as].

Lol @ [adult swim] being worth watching.

I watch it occasionally. The random food designs are enough for a quick laugh, and it's a little on the funny side. Enough to keep me interested.

Draykon said:
Lol @ [adult swim] being worth watching.

Hmm good point since a lot of that sucks too. ESPECIALLY TIM AND ERIC. Good God that's the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. Metalocalypse and some of the anime are what I was talking about. Honestly the only time I ever watch tv is between 12 AM and 1 AM (sometimes 2 or 3 if I'm bored or not tired) on Saturdays. And 11:45 on sunday IF there's a new Metalocalypse on.

*starts throwing up uncontrollably* Usually, the only stuff I watch is Family Guy (no more Futurama, but it's going to be on Comedy Central. Gotta remind myself to set a timer for it on my DVR.).

Well, I for one think it's cool. The way Chowder always gets into trouble and has a friend named Snichl (whoops! Misspelling.) And all he says is RADA.:)

And yet I still watch adault swim, for shows like Robot Chicken and Family Guy, and Futurama.

Chaos said:
It's better than the crap on Nick right now.

Schnitzel owns though.

I have to say that Avatar: The Last Airbender is probably the only good show you can watch on Nick because *do-om*it has a plot.

M. Night Shyamalan is making a live-action film of that show.

Burple Nurples win.

Do you guys remember that awesome rat thing in the episode with the Roast Most? He wins.

And this awesome quote:
Chowder: Why does the Roast always complain?
Mung: Because I cooked him in...wine! *insert that joke SFX*

Sumakima said:
Chisuun said:
M. Night Shyamalan is making a live-action film of that show.
Oh, **** no. M. Night shymalan movies based off of anything ALWAYS f- suck eggs in the end.

Fixed, free of charge. (on topic) I find it quite crude and... childish...

Heck, the only shows I watch are anime and some on Cartoon Network and Disney Channel. All of the others are retarded (I also want to watch family guy, but they won't let me >_<)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back