XWE lower case lumps problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zentaco

Can some one tell me how to get lowercase lumps in XWE. I have tried srb2 wiki and it dosent help. P.s I am new to the fourms.

What are you talking about? The SRB2Wiki provides the link on the XWE page.

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/XWE It's the last external link that says "Full XWE beta with last fix relevant to SRB2 editing"

Read closer next time :/

EDIT: Unless you have that version and don't know how to type lowercase, go to View>Entry List and check "Don't auto capitalize lump names"

Not the link I got sent. A local friend sent me the link and it turned out to be an older version. That's why I ask KTHNXBAI

Only SlumpED and the latest beta of XWE supports lower casing your lump files. For the latest XWE (I recommend Google if you can't find it), go to View --> Entry List. Un-check the box that says "Automatically capitalize lumps" or something like that (should say something about automatically capitalizing something).

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
zentaco said:
Well I did get the new version and made my guy. But when i play he appears as sonic why!?!?
Maybe becuase you didn't make the sprites yet?

Oi Veh, he clearly stated that he already made the sprites.

Here's what I think of for that. Try splitscreening and switching player 1's skin, then get rid of the split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back