FeartheSonic.wad (New pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

We do have updates, so please reread everything below (but really just pictures now).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g5jwht (The old one; just incase mystic wanted to try map6.)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjgx4i (The new, fixed version)

The current version includes:
Their are rings inbetween your spawn and the 1st sonic.
All the boss battles have been fixed.
CEZ2 online play is fun because the door garding n00bs get killed.

Just for fun, do online coop as green sonic. It sikes people out!

WARNING
All bluespings are gone and replaced with blood-thirsty Sonics, in every mod.

Pictures:
The first boss battle:
srb20036.png

Water columb fun:
srb20038.png

The fixed second boss battle:
srb20037.png

The waiting assult paties in CEZ2: (good by n00by door gaurds)
srb20040.png

Final fight:
srb20042.png

I used sms1095 to show that even the most powerful mods leave greenkillersonic unharmed.

All three of you are right.

Edit:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
It's a stupid over powered Sonic that kills you. :roll:

Ok, mabey I shoulden't have put him with the spawns, BUT just knock him back and thok into the rings before his machine gun starts.

Uhh, a new enemy with a modification in the maps so that they also show up.

And a few of the levels got random changes, but you know him....

Akuma TH said:
Whats this mod all about?

A Sonic enemy that replaces bluesprings. I added maps to incorperate the Sonics into battle, though I think this might actually belong in the soc section.

I discovered a glitch with this wad in SRB2JTE. When you add this wad and sonicoverdrive.wad, go to a level like SA CITY and spindash and blue sonics will follow you and then fire rings at you and finally just be in running frames but not move. Another Glitch is that they get stuck on walls when you add the afterimages.soc, once they get to full speed the images come and they run into a wall and stay stuck there. The only reason I found the glitches is because I like to mix socs and wads to see what happens. *shot*

metalsonicmk72 said:
I discovered a glitch with this wad in SRB2JTE. When you add this wad and sonicoverdrive.wad, go to a level like SA CITY and spindash and blue sonics will follow you and then fire rings at you and finally just be in running frames but not move.

Actually, those are blue springs taking their place as green sonic. Also, without any players to target all they do is run in place. In other words: NO GLITCH!

Actually, al you have to do is grab your spailled rings and run-away.

And please call me by name. I'm right here. This is my topic.

metalsonicmk72 said:
I discovered a glitch with this wad in SRB2JTE. When you add this wad and sonicoverdrive.wad, go to a level like SA CITY and spindash and blue sonics will follow you and then fire rings at you and finally just be in running frames but not move. Another Glitch is that they get stuck on walls when you add the afterimages.soc, once they get to full speed the images come and they run into a wall and stay stuck there. The only reason I found the glitches is because I like to mix socs and wads to see what happens. *shot*

ERRRRM... I tried that, it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back