Confirmed Demo changes Player 1's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NARbluebear

I never realized this until now, but apparently, the Demo changes the Multiplayer color of Player 1. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. I will attach a video explaining how to do the glitch. In the video, I change the player 1 color to Teal, as usual, then watch a demo. Afterwards, I head back to Setup Player 1, and the color changed to Blue! This happens with the character's respective colors: Sonic = Blue; Tails = Orange; Knuckles = Red.
https://youtu.be/VTFlJFc28Yo

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I just now realized that I have accidentally posted OUTSIDE of the Bug Reports Sub-Forum. I cannot move it there myself unless I want to have to copy/paste it and risk a duplicate post.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't particularly special to demos. The value of the "color" console command is modified by just playing Single Player at all.

That said I honestly don't know whether it should *really* be considered a bug or not, it's just a consequence of how the color command works. It's the same for skins too.

At the very least, I'm pretty sure this was effectively fixed with the "save settings" thing for the new player setup screen I did. It still gets overwritten at the time, but you'll see your saved settings when you return to the title screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back