Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Chaotic. It isn't actually "dead"(the site is still up) but the game is essentially a zombie now due to severe understaffing and now bankruptcy. Shame, the system was actually good.

Every end is a beginning, and every beginning an end

1enskj.png

So, there's this 1903 silent film of "Alice in Wonderland" available on YouTube. Part of what endears me to old stuff like this is that, although the technology is so primitive, the makers and actors of the film do the best with what they got.

At about four minutes in, Alice encounters the Cheshire Cat. Now, the only thing they could do was to juxtapose a cat on the screen, and the actress playing Alice waves wildly to it for a couple of seconds, to signify to the audience that "Hey, there's a cat floating here!" That's it. No dialogue, no animation, no further interaction. The cat, not being an animation and probably being untrained, just kinda looks apathetic. It's sure is different from the highly-managed acting and presentation that accompanies most of today's professionally-made movies.

Last edited:
And I thought you and Sky will start using MapleStory avatars, or join the server I play.
Oh well, dreams don't allways come true. XD

It's a Mario VS Honey sort of thing, signifying that I'm asking about who I should make as an SRB2 wad.

Hey, I think I should do this too. This guy to the left post of my post is Frank Zappa, and he's yawning. If you don't know who Frank Zappa is, google him now.

He's yawning? It looks like he's shouting "SPARTA!" or something, so I thought the yawn was a joke.

He's yawning? It looks like he's shouting "SPARTA!" or something, so I thought the yawn was a joke.
No, he is actually yawning. And he wouldn't be shouting "SPARTA!" anyway, because this picture is from 1970. But whatever.

Oh and Spherallic, someday you need to use this. Or, much worse, THIS.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back