Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konichiwa. (I still kinda dont know how to pronounce that...) I am SuperMecha! I am always open to friends and I am an invader zim and SRB2 finatic! Still trying to create my first map (Volcano In Space) But I dont want to tinker around with it just yet. Nice to meet you all! You may see me in netgames as SonicRocks! Or Dan. Hope to see you soon!

~Mecha

Hey there! My name's Tails4ever and I'm 17 years old. I enjoy classic video-games and I grew up playing Sonic and Toejam & Earl on my Sega Genesis.

こんにちは! 私の名前は Zeshiro である。私はすべてSRB2 をすることを楽しむことを望む。私は幾年もの間遊んで、それを非常に楽しむ。私はまた特性のかたまりを作るのを好みレベルを作り、そして引く。すべて会えてうれしい!

-Zeshiro

Google Translate said:
Today! My name is Zeshiro. I desire the fact that the fact that entirely SRB2 is done is enjoyed. I many years between the thing playing, enjoy that very. In addition as for me you like the fact that the lump of quality is made and make level, and pull. Entirely, being able to meet, it is delightful!

I'm Earuto.

I like girls,basketball,football,and video games.

I hate people who show-off,think their better than everyone and talk a lot of smack but can't back it up.

My future dream is to become the greatest basketball player and then people will stop disrespecting me and treat me like a somebody.

Ah, I didn't notice this thread right when I joined. Anyway, I'm arnold_the_bartender. Friends call me ATB for short. The other forum I go to is the ..::Emureactor Community::.. and they are the ones who started calling me ATB. :P I'm currently 17 years old. I am of course a fan of Sonic games, mostly classic ones, but some new ones such as Sonic Riders. I also hack ROMS. Right now my current project is "Shadow The Hedgehog 2". I am going to change the name though since it seems to generic. I also collect anything that is SEGA. There is more to me but eh... you get the idea. :wink:

I'm Nitro, I actually logged in quite a long time ago, anyway, I'm Nitro_the_Echidna, now known as Nitro on srb2, not to be confused with Nitro the Hedgehog or Nitro-fox.
I am currently 12 years old and a member of over 23 forums/message boards spread across the World Wide Web.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
I'm Nitro, I actually logged in quite a long time ago, anyway, I'm Nitro_the_Echidna, now known as Nitro on srb2, not to be confused with Nitro the Hedgehog or Nitro-fox.
I am currently 12 years old and a member of over 23 forums/message boards spread across the World Wide Web.

if you are 12 how did you get on the forums? don't you have to be 13 or over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back