Suggestions And Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.08 stores the secrets information the same way, so anyone who cheated with the old version can copy the pertinent files and cheat with it. Otherwise, everyone would have to unlock the secrets all over again, which wouldn't be much fun since there's nothing new in single player.

Besides, 1.08 even has its own cheats, but I doubt anyone'll find them.

Aww...you didn't alter the format? Come on, I wanted to see their faces...oh well, I guess I'll get to laugh on 1.1 =P

I didn't because then everyone would have to unlock all the secrets again. Not really fair when single player has nothing new in it.

Nothing new? Bah! I am insulted! :mrgreen:

Although perhaps that fact highlights something...

At least in terms of new levels/bonuses there's nothing new. I did notice the scenery changed a bit in THZ2 and the bustable block showed up in GFZ1, but these are not enough reason for most people to play the whole game over.

Three hints:

- It's the name of a girl.
- The first name resembles Elizabeth.
- The last name can be closely associated with a wet rock.

Whoops, I'm thinking of the wuss mode.

EDIT: Crap, I was confused with Final Demo 0.70. There is no invincibility cheat in Final Demo 1.08. You want invincibility? Hack the game or something, I don't know...

fishcake was debug mode, not invincibility. Lets you see an overhead map and change skins in single player.

Well, that was wuite conveniant in 1.04, because I could make better maps with an utter knowladge of "where this spring would take me" and "how high this ring needs to be", and it saved a-LOT of time. *sniff* Oh, well. :cry: *sob*

You can use trigonometric calculations for the springs, if you're talking about the diagonal ones. Triangles are quite convenient to find what angle you need and how far away you will be sent.

I do, and I'm in 9th grade. =P

*raises hand* I know debug! And so does everyone else in #srb2fun! *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back