The SRB2 Wiki turns 10 years old today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday wiki! I'd contribute to it more if I could, but I'm worried I'd end up putting up information that isn't 100% correct

Wiki has offered a LOT of useful help for mapping and Lua. That's why I want to thank everyone who has updated it!. I have never done though...
Happy birthday =D

A friendly reminder that the wiki is older than our average community member. Huehuehue

Seriously though, happy birthday you useful wiki for editors everywhere

10 years of the mods telling people to look stuff up on the wiki before asking questions about things, woo!

A massive thanks to anyone who ever looked at part of the game and wondered "how does this work" or "how can I use this", and followed that up by finding out and telling everyone about it. The state of the art would have gotten stuck in a ditch a long time ago if not for all of your curiosity and hard work.

Last edited:
Happy birthday! I love the Wiki and its tutorials, thanks to ALL of the users who update it everyday :)

Never really considered it was probably just one or two people keeping that thing alive all these years. You guys rule.

It tends to be one or two people at a time, but who those people are tends to fluctuate as time goes on.

If it weren't for the wiki I wouldn't know how to make levels at all! Thank you, Wiki, have a wonderful 10th! Not only, but thanks to all the people that contributed to it, too.

SRB2Wiki was the place where I learned the wonders of wiki editing and software documentation at a decent level.

Many thanks to all the people who have maintained the SRB2Wiki. Happy birthday

Last edited:
Like most people out here the wiki is where I learned the art of mapping. Even tho I don't have enough time to make levels these days I feel the need to thank all the people who maintained it for all these years.

I used the wiki for anything emblem related since 1.09. I actually managed to contribute to it for once for the emblems when 2.0 came! ... Or was it 2.1... don't remember anymore.

Edit: Apparently my signature says it, lol.

Last edited:
The Wiki used to be part of my life for a signficant amount of time and I have never even made an account there.

Wow! It's 10 years old?? Hot dog!

I see what you did there~

It tends to be one or two people at a time, but who those people are tends to fluctuate as time goes on.

As one of the first in that cycle, I really can't understate how awesome it is to see that the people who took over are doing an absolutely phenomenal job with it. I've always been able to get good, reliable information there whenever I needed it. The documentation there is utterly superb, and a real thanks to the people behind it is absolutely in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back