Master Server error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Check always in 10 minutes did Master Server back! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SAME IP!

It wasn't up earlier, Cue, but it's up now. Didn't you notice the server gap from like 12 GMT to something like 7-9 GMT?

Well the important part is that the master server is back up and running. We should stop complaining if the server goes down when it's not supposed to. I bet they're trying hard to fix whatever is wrong.

Well the important part is that the master server is back up and running. We should stop complaining if the server goes down when it's not supposed to. I bet they're trying hard to fix whatever is wrong.

Bang on, as a wise t-shirt once said, the more time we spend answering your questions about the MS being down, the less time can be spent actually improving stuff.

Quick question. Are you guys still testing because just a few minutes ago in a server I was in the whole server went nuts. It kept saying player 10 consistency failure or something like that and then the whole server shut down.
Then the server came back up again. What went wrong.

Last edited:
Quick question. Are you guys still testing because just a few minutes ago in a server I was in the whole server went nuts. It kept saying player 10 consistency failure or something like that and then the whole server shut down.
Then the server came back up again. What went wrong.

The master server is only a database of servers. It is independent from the game itself. Player 10s consistency failure was to fault.

The Master Server is not working today again. I see the message "There was a problem while connecting to Master Server" and typing !gamelist in #srb2fun or going to ms.srb2.org shows no servers online.

because I want to create a server but when I think about ruling out a symbol image goes like this (X), no one can enter my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back