Your hard drive in squares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

I found this very nifty freeware tool which allows you to visualize the contents of your hard drive in squares, relative to the size of the weight of said files.
So I said, why not put it on the MB?
There was a "post your desktop" and "post a picture of yourself", so why not do this?

To download the freeware version of this program:
You go to http://www.sixty-five.cc/download/
Click on the "Free software" software tab.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says download it! Next to Spacemonger 1.4.0

mycomputerinsquareslj9.png

Go ahead, post yours!
Some clarifications:
The blacked out stuff are names and e-mails, most of them of my brother's. Those lost episodes are downloaded by my sister, same as the ridiculous amount of music.
Sonic mega collection is being downloaded by my brother.

Crusader: Try untoggling the Free Space display button along the top.

As for me, this is my "stuff" partition, so it has my personal storage, not system files, and free space is hidden so you can get a nicer look (shot done in Kubuntu using WINE):

WheeSpaceMonger.png

I should do something about all those raw AVI files one of these days. I also have the installer for Bibleman: A Fight For Faith in one of my music folders. Don't ask, I downloaded it there by accident once upon a time.

Laptop squared:
laptopsquarespk5.png

I'll do my desktop when I get home. That has a whole bunch more stuff on you guys can poke fun at. Didn't remove the "free space" thing because I'm too lazy to capture the image all over again. I hate Vista argharghahgag.

C:\
spacemonger_c.png

...Jeez, I have a lot of stuff to clean out.

D:\
spacemonger_d.png

Yeah, that's totally a huge surprise for anyone that knows me well.

I need to really clean out and get rid of the Old Hard Drive folder, but nostalgia makes me keep it around.

C:\ (Windows 7 partition, 145gb hidden but free space, only a 250gb chunk of my 1tb HDD)
drive_c.png

D:\ (My old Vista partition, 250gb HDD, 752mb free space)
drive_d.png

E:\ (Old old drive, now used for storage and stuff, 12.6gb free)
drive_e.png

F:\ (The rest of my 1tb HDD, planned to use Vista on it and have W7 on the smaller one as a test subject, but I'm using W7 24/7 now. 587.3gb free)
drive_f.png

These images really say something about my pirating habits. :(

WAD master said:
myharddriveasoffeb07200wo5.png

...I get the feeling I have the largest hard drive here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

When the person above you already stated he has a 1tb HDD?

Cue, why is there an srb2_cue folder, inside of steamapps?
Matt, I think I fell in love, you have MYTHBUSTERS episodes in there AND Crash team racing.
By the by, you didn't buy MMF Developer, did you? :)

Mythbusters for the win.
And you have War Games for the PSX! I loved that game, Sonict.

Nothing really interesting on my hardrives unless you're into music doujins. Anything on my d drive is music related unless otherwise obvious or stated.

SMongD.PNG

And then the boring C drive. ;\

SMongerC.PNG

spacemongerdd3.png

Here it is, running nicely on Fedora 10 under Wine. It's actually a bit innacurate, because it picked up my over-half-full 581GB CIFS (Samba) shares, so yeah, its showing quite a bit of data (over 250GB worth) packed into an 80GB logical volume. =)

spacemongrelsimprovedzc8.png

Desktop computer, as promised. Almost half the drive is still free.

So far, nobody here has beaten my hard drive capacity.

Arias Brothers keep out. :(

I have quite a large Steam folder. Although my The Sims 2 folder is a hefty one too, thanks to the expansions.This application also showed me that there was a video that was somehow hogging up 10.1 gigs. Couldn't even fit in the recycle bin when I tried to delete it.

wbf1gm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back