Best Kirby games

Status
Not open for further replies.
light the elementa said:
Kiry 64, Air ride, Amazing mirror and that one for the DS that I forgot x.x and it's not canvas curse.
Squeak Squad?

EDIT: Gah, Mikesword beat me to it :P

Akuma TH said:
SSB is not a Kirby game. It's just a fighting game with a pink puffball in it.
Refrences, dahahahaha!
To my post? lawl

Squeak Squad was a failure of a Kirby game. Every other Kirby game was much better.

I can't belive nobody said Kirby DreamLand 3 yet.

Kirby DreamLand 3. :P

KIRBY SUPERSTAR!
Followed by Nightmare in Dreamland & Crystal Shards tied for second.

I hate how Brawl's engine was built off of Melee's Engine and Kirby Superstar's Engine combined.
The Kirby Helper System is so 16-bit era... >_>

I realy want to get air ride but I cant find it...
My faverot game is super star, then the amazing mirror

We all know the SSB series is essentially Kirby It's extremely obvious in SSBB, even.

1. Air Ride
2. Superstar
3. Amazing Mirror

Amazing Mirror > Adventure (The GBA version fails compared to this)> Airride

I don't get what's so fun about Superstar. The 2P is nice but the game is too short and gets boring in a week.

The Dark Fox said:
Amazing Mirror > Adventure (The GBA version fails compared to this)> Airride

I don't get what's so fun about Superstar. The 2P is nice but the game is too short and gets boring in a week.

Liez! Arena (the Kirby version of All-star Mode) is epic win.

Kirby has a lot of good hits all throughout the series. Kirby 64 was the first Kirby game I played, and it had a lot of great features that I wish were in other Kirby games, the most obvious feature being the combo ability system; while there were really only about seven kinds of powerups throughout the game, mixing them up created a ton of cool results, such as the snowball, light sabre, shuriken, fridge, etc etc. Kirby 64 also made creative use of its 3D sidescrolling system, such as the Shotzos in the snow factory level. One thing that I REALLY wish was in other Kirby games was the ability to hold enemies above you; granted, it wasn't always entirely useful, but it can actually be pretty fun messing with enemies like Bronto Burts throughout levels.

Kirby's Adventure was great for its time, and it's still great today; K:NMiD is a worthy remake, I personally think. I also really liked Amazing Mirror; it's mazish level design and boss mode gives it plenty of replay value, and it's also a welcome return of Kirby Super Star's ability moves system.

Kirby Squeak Squad was fun, but it does have issues; the bubbles were a nice idea, but horribly ruined the difficulty of the game. I also a have a beef with a couple of the bosses; the final boss is a lot weaker than you'd expect from a boss that appears right after you're given health item bubbles. Meanwhile, the imbalancedness of Mecha Cracko makes it so that you can choose the tornado ability, and you'll beat the boss quickly; choose fire, and you'll burn the platform you're standing on. And unless you're using the tornado ability, the boss is way too difficult, making it a poor choice for a third boss. Otherwise, I enjoyed messing around in levels from time to time.

Kirby's Air Ride...? I just used action replay, honestly. It's a little fun, but I'm not wasting my time completing tons of goals that I probably won't enjoy anyway just so I can unlock the cool stuff.

I'm currently trying to complete Kirby's Dream Course, and it's a lot of fun. I'm on Course 7 right now, and it's not easy compared to other Kirby games... XP

I agree with you. Squeak Squad's bosses were able to be beating with just the Tornado.
My gripe about the entire series is the fact that with Tornado and missle, you can skip most of the level and dominate bosses.

-Kirby And the Amazing Mirror-
I don't know why, but I love this game. I've gotten 100% several times, and playing with Knockout is fun, too

10/10

-Kirby Airride-
I love racing games, so I loved this one. That, and the fact that this was my first Kirby game. And Turbo Star and Red Kirby owns.

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back