digital highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
This level really needs work. First of all, the textures need to be included in the WAD. Otherwise, all you get is a bunch of redwall, as seen here: http://pageofstuff.googlepages.com/srb2002.png Also, it has too many enemies in a concentrated area, and the music and name have not been changed. Read the wiki article that Jazz posted, and fix up the level. I bet it could be really good!

EDIT: How the heck could I have spelled that wrong? o_O

BriGuy92 said:
This level really needs work. First of all, the textures need to be included in the WAD. Otherwise, all you get is a bunch of redwall, as seen here: http://pageofstuff.googlepages.com/srb2002.png Also, it has too many enemies in a concentrated area, and the music and name have not been changed. Read the wiki article that Jazz posted, and fix up the level. I bet it could be really good!

Fixed. I hate it when people spell such a short name wrong, especially when they post right below me...

Ok... Normaly, I would give a complement on something EVEN if it was TERRIBEL!!! And I hope I dont hurt your feelings or anything because I am not trying to be mean, but... THIS LEVEL IS TERRIBAL + !!!!!!!!
It hurt my eyes the entire time, I couldnt see where I was going most of the time due to the redness, once I got past the first tunnel thingie, it got glitched up, and I was floating through glitchyness, I saw emeralds but when I went to them I hit an invisibal wall, EVERYTHING WAS RED!!! Need I go on? BUT, the golden Oasis WAS pretty good, I liked how the water turned gold when you went under it, and seemed very proffesional. =D

~me

*edit (What did he spell wrong?)

OMG!! BLUEZERO4 HAS A SERIOUS POINT!!! IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, did that get in there on accedent, or are you just happy to see me (I know, that made no sense what so ever) but seriously, did that get in there on accedent or are you claiming that as your on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back