There a way to make 1.09 not be worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe.

Seriously now, this has gone really off-topic (was there ever a topic?). How 'bout some popcorn?

Back on the AUTOEXEC topic, how many of you still have "Ready to kick Robo-butt" as one of your chat macros? :P

How do you use chat macros? I never could find out. Not that it matters, I mean, I'm not seeing anyone using them...

<Neo Chaotikal> Where is he?
<Spazzo> CZ64 must be HIDING!
<Neo Chaotikal> I'm ready to kick robo-butt!
<CZ64> I hate this team.
CZ64 left the game.

It was rather ficticious, 'cause I have never said "I'm ready to kick robo-butt". *tapes to use as evidence in future court*

What did happen was sort of like this:

Server: I forget =P
Map: Flying Shrine Zone (MAP80)
Gametype: CTF

Blue Team: Spazz and Tailsonic (not sure, a long time ago)
Red Team: CZ64 and Neo Chaotikal

- At the present time Spazz (?) was holding the Red Flag and was hiding behind the Blue Base. Chaos Zero 64 was holding the Blue Flag and was hiding behing the Red Base. -

<CZ64> Neo, get the flag.
<Spazz> TS, get the flag.

- Neo and TS searched for Spazz and CZ64 respectively, with limited success. But suddenly Neo possesses an IDEA! He checks behind the Red Base. Oh look, it's CZ64! Neo then promptly heads for the Blue Base. -

<Spazz> CZ64 must be HIDING!

- Spazz is then struck by a ring and drops the Red Flag, which is of course promptly returned to base by yours truly. CZ64 proceeds to score. CZ64 scores. -

<CZ64> I hate this team.

- CZ64 leaves the game, and soon the rest was playing in Lime Forest Zone. -

No dramatizations have been made whatsoever. You may now ignore this post =P

Oh I remember that. It's because Spazzo and TS are good, and you weren't. You basicly just stood there making me do all the work. That's why I said that I hated the team and then left. I would of understand if you tried, but since you weren't,

You actually still have a log of that? That must of been weeks ago o_O

Well, I was trying, but do realize that was my first CTF game ever.

I understand your opinion, but I don't think that's the way you should behave with n00bs. But hey, I've been improving. I realize I was really, really bad.

About the logs, I don't have them, that was pulled of out my memory. Guess it must have marked me :eek:

Oh, and by the way, that game happened about 2 months ago.

Which is even scarier. And also, I dont mind noobs much, but you were literally just standing there whenever the enemy came around. Anyone would figure out that they were supposed to be shooting rings at them.

Well, I'm sorry for my behavior, but yours wasn't that cool either. On my first CTF game with FuriousFox, I found him to be much more understanding. He would abuse of me too, but at least he understood =P

This topic is so off-topic it's basically asking for a lock.

And by the way...

I said:
How do you use chat macros?
How do you?

I was misbehaving? No I wasnt. All I ever said was to you to get their flag, and then that the team wasnt good enough to continue in it.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I was misbehaving? No I wasnt. All I ever said was to you to get their flag, and then that the team wasnt good enough to continue in it.

A better behavior would be giving me advice, instead of quite simply saying that I suck (read: if the team sucked either it was you or me, and I'm not seeing you telling yourself that you suck), and then leaving the game. I'm over it, but I feel you should at least apologize. End of argument.

Again, until somebody answers: how do you use chat macros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back