Crazy maze.wad (beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

This is a tag level I have made it may still be in beta (and a few bugs) but this is a good tag level

can be downloaded here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6uo3b

here are some pics
srb20007.png

srb20008.png

srb20009.png

srb20010.png

yes the name is not correct but untill i can find the program to change the name it will stay that way but also don't forget it is still a beta

Theres more than just that he needs to fix.

Theres enough wrong with the level, he just needs to read the whole wiki article anyway. That would help him best in the long run, in my humble opinion.

Cool I love mazes! But I think it need a some secret passages, some underground pasages, some above ground passages, some graviy chambers, not to mention flashier and more confusing textures.

Very cramped in nearly the whole stage. Plus Mazes can be very frustrating, and not fun at all.

HYPERKNUX said:
Very cramped in nearly the whole stage. Plus Mazes can be very frustrating, and not fun at all.

You do know it's a beta right And yes i know it's cramped but im fixing that it will be much better once it's 100% complete.

Moo said:
HYPERKNUX said:

You do know it's a beta right And yes i know it's cramped but im fixing that it will be much better once it's 100% complete.

Ok..."it's a beta" is not an excuse for a bad level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back