Am I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoodboyTails said:
SRB2JTE is impossible to find and universe isn't all that great
The SRB2JTE topic is labeled SRB2JTE and has MANY pages.. :/
It's not hard to find AT ALL.

Edit: Also, this doesn't belong in Off-topic. Mov'd

SRB2 Universe: For all your lame MMORPG needs.

Overpowered monsters, lame melee player attacks, nice slow walking speed, items, levels, lobbys, inter-map warps, ... It's a long way from complete, but there's plenty there. And you can even save your character and load it up in another netgame later.

It was more intended to be a fun new co-op mode, but I suppose it would work well for roleplay or "hanging out" instead. The only way to go faster is to jump and dash in the air, since it doesn't reverse your direction if you do that. I suppose that's a bit more strategic then thokking or running... Any additions you have in mind aside from actual content? :P

Actually, on second thought, SA City would be better suited for roleplaying and hanging out, I suppose. It's nice and big and has a couple minigames and stuff, no movement restrictions, has an area specificly built for dueling and an area specificly built for racing, etc...

Yeah I think i'm done RPG'ing for a while.

I'll wait for Phantasy star Universe to come out for that >_>
I'll just take this as a learning experiance

Jason the Echidna said:
SRB2 Universe: For all your lame MMORPG needs.

Overpowered monsters, lame melee player attacks, nice slow walking speed, items, levels, lobbys, inter-map warps, ... It's a long way from complete, but there's plenty there. And you can even save your character and load it up in another netgame later.

It was more intended to be a fun new co-op mode, but I suppose it would work well for role play or "hanging out" instead. The only way to go faster is to jump and dash in the air, since it doesn't reverse your direction if you do that. I suppose that's a bit more strategic then thokking or running... Any additions you have in mind aside from actual content? :P

Actually, on second thought, SA City would be better suited for role playing and hanging out, I suppose. It's nice and big and has a couple mini games and stuff, no movement restrictions, has an area specifically built for dueling and an area specifically built for racing, etc...

You would still get in trouble wouldn't you.

For us, we play "hang out" in the IRC chat room. There's really no reason to do it in SRB2, if you ask me.

I gave a441 the idea of making a chatroom gametype thing once a long time ago, before I could really program well. He asked me who would want a laggy chatroom which eats 99% of your CPU and demands to be fullscreen or otherwise be in an unusably low resolution? Obviously, some people do. :|

I know a few like that. They like to have a bit more of a physical presense to the one they're talking to and SRB2 provides that, it's much more meaningful to them than simple action text. (I.e using * to signify an action) That is why one IM client, called IMVU is so popular.

I awoke 1 week later thinking i was dead....

but really..waiting this out is boring >_>

so it's one week from the server..and 3 that I can't host a game...right?

Jason the Echidna said:
The only way to go faster is to jump and dash in the air, since it doesn't reverse your direction if you do that. I suppose that's a bit more strategic then thokking or running

Using the "rod" weapon you can do your attack on the ground without reversing.

Also, the fastest way to attack from the ground, and while attacking....JUMP!! Then you can do the attack again in the air, and with luck even twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back