This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't in SA2...
Yes, he can. The only reason he can't in the original version was because the unlockable characters were nothing more than visual replacements.
Breathing underwater forever would be fairly overpowered in water-based levels, as you'd expect. I wouldn't care about that minor little detail.

I'm not sure how you would be able to keep people from exploiting it in multiplayer anyway. Character switching, anyone?

This WAD is terrible for three reasons: 1. It looks like he has a snout/muzzle. 2. The Head is mis-shapen. 3. Eyes are WAY too big.
This is terrible, but not for those reasons. Those reasons are like saying, "SONIC 4 SUX CUZ GREEN EYEZ AND HOMING ATTACK."
The graphics are not that good in any way, and this is because when I made this I was still getting used to spriting and didn't know much. I also didn't spend much time on this character.

Maybe someone could make new sprites based on my edit:

chaosedit.png

Last edited:
Chrispy could very well do it himself if he wanted to. Keep in mind that this dates back before 2.0, I doubt his spriting abilities were as sharpened as they are now.

Too bad I don't want to! :D
I just wanna stick to the original characters. Hence Rosy and Metal Sonic.

yeah, I don't see why Chaos would be a good character in SRB2 anyways. At least he fit in right at home in Battle.

if chrispy ever re-makes this I think we all agree his super form should be perfect chaos! am I right?

There's no possible way to make the same Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure into SRB2

So, nope, ya not right :I

And I guess I wouldn't mind to remake these Chaos sprites, but I'm kinda busy ATM with a "surprise" character project, so ya'll have to wait

There's no possible way to make the same Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure into SRB2
And the reason for that is because sprites can only be as big as 256x256. There's a reason as to why ERZ3 makes you secretly shrink. To make the tiny boss appear big. If Perfect Chaos was added, it would look more like a slime monster walking around.

ooook it was just an idea... and how come eggman and big are so gigantic?? why not make him like that?? and THEN use the sf94 server and make him even bigger! oh wait that makes everyone bigger...hmm i need to think this over... if you made everyone smaller and made him large then... but you cant make everyone smaller... -_- i hope your happy, because you have now made my head explode XD

ooook it was just an idea... and how come eggman and big are so gigantic?? why not make him like that?? and THEN use the sf94 server and make him even bigger! oh wait that makes everyone bigger...hmm i need to think this over... if you made everyone smaller and made him large then... but you cant make everyone smaller... -_- i hope your happy, because you have now made my head explode XD

Theres a room in sf94 server in the shop making only the character standing on it big/small/size he chooses.
But of course in servers theres allways those *cough* bastards *cough* that wont let go of the everyone shrink/enlarge button, so If allredy using this super form (that doesn't exist, LOL), you might wanna do it with people that, for example, UNDERSTAND ENGLISH... I seriously hate those guys on servers... >.>

ONTOPIC: I don't like chaos's head when he glides, its wierd. His spike things fall down/look the same as standing instead of going backward-ish like its sepuse to when something glides and the wind rushes trough...

Last edited:

So, nope, ya not right :I

And I guess I wouldn't mind to remake these Chaos sprites, but I'm kinda busy ATM with a "surprise" character project, so ya'll have to wait
What about... Chaos 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back