Castle ZTaimat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
Craving Excitement?
Want a challenge?
Here's one.

Castle ZTaimat. Thats right, MY CASTLE. Thought Prismatic angel was hard? Maybe Silver Cavern? I laugh at those... Because this level is harder than heck.

DOWNLOAD - Final Version Act 1.

With at least 10 minutes of Play time, only 2 midway points, And anything that you thought hard... Prepare to wet yourself.

Oh yes, the Map is MAP29. Thats right, It'll replace NIGHTS in Luxrb2 hehe...

SCREENZ:
czt12mb.png

czt29wp.png

(more when i feel like it ;P)

Comment. I'll allow Prime 2.0 to fix any broken nodes within open GL that may or may not exist. Have fun competing with Death...

Emerald challenge will...

However, I'm unsure on what to have replace the Christmas hunt zone. Maybe I'mm make an emerald hunt level of my own. ... hmm, why not ;)

I think the emerald chalenge shoulde replace the speical stage's.

What will SA exsample be replaced with.

I tihnk it shoulde be the same but wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy longer.

You know what, this rocks.
With the exception of the damn OGL glitches, this was the best challenge since the first time I did PAZ.
Great work!

I'm beginning to wonder if you have made any easy wads, because lately, all your levels have been fairly hard.

Ztaimat, that was a nice level. But it needs more starposts. I know you want it to be difficult, but having too few starposts will frustrate the player as opposed to providing friendly challenge.

This level + Tails Doll = Easy

I only got a game over because I keep on trying to fly from one end of a room to the other. I then don't have enough time to stick the landing.

Oh, and if you are wondering how I managed to use Tails Doll, well, all I did was first select Tails Doll, then I changed my name in the console...

Dont worry, I'm lengthening the level to make it a bit harder...

The good news, There will be another starpost before the big 3 floor invisable path room.

Prime 2.0 said:
more than that. Put a starpost just after the teleport thing at the beginning.

...There is one there already. If you mean the multi-teleport puzzle, The solution is found in the hall before it... So there is no real need for one there. (besides, The pattern is actually a simple pattern. You just have to notace what points it out instead of running by it like an amiture)

Bouncey said:
What will replace SA exsample.

The SA example will be replaced by a warpzone That will lead to acts 1 and 2 of each zone, as well as the 'get the tokens' stage, whatever I'm going to replace christmas hunt with, Castle ZTaimat, and as an added bonus There are a few 1-ups at the begining as well as an emerald shrine behind you. (7 chaos and the master, for those still using 1.09.2... or if hyper sonic is ever put back in)

ok guys, I fixed up CZT and lengthened it. Also, I felt it was ... Addictive working on It, as well as my mind still overflowing with Ideas.

So, Update in 1st post. Download the NEW version. Yes, It IS 'ACT 1'. Act 2 will be deep inside the castle, within its power source. (So Fire, Water and Ice)

Its completely fixed up, more starposts and such, as well as lengthening. Other than any posable OPENGL glitches I havn't checked for, its 100% posable and glitch free(ish).

HAVE FUN AND COMMENT!

When I was playing with you it was really fun for my first time. They only thing i would change is the crushers move the gargoyles to the end of the wall and extend the huge crushers by a little I was able to squeeze myself through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back