Mkraces5? Thats old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one, the characters are not on the select screen. they are multi-player only. Two, the stages do not overlap the normal SRB2 stages. Its a race mod, and as such is strictly multi-player(you can find the stages in race mode online).

Alternate paths + Circuit mode = Really REALLY bad idea.
The majority of those levels are unfinishable. Koopa Island became a wild starpost hunt in a netgame I was in earlier. We never found the starpost we needed to trigger the one behind the waterfall.

FF is right, it's hard, but it's fun if you can do it. You have to have a lot of talent in WADding, just like making a NiGHTS wad.

The shortcuts need to be hard to spot, and should also be tricky to get through (obstacles, tricky turns, etc.), but will put you slightly ahead if you go through them fast enough.

some short cuts are hard to get like bowser casle, but the other thing is the lvls never end i hope the next ones will have a lap counter

As far as I can see, this wad was/is 70% crap and bugs.... ofcourse, the .bat file opens it in srb2win instead of the included launcher, so meh. =P

*walks in*
And jsut who gave you permission to update mkraces?let alone use the old version fo it that had alot of bugs...>>
The latest mkraces version i made had 3 modes. SNES,64,and double dash.This obviously doesn't.

How about I make a deal with you...PM me for details

Could we have a link to it? I'd personally love to see what you've made. Also, a friend and me are thinking of making a Mario Kart mod (newer, and such) and we would love to see what your newer stuff is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back