New charabilities made with SOCs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, Freewebs likes to be dumb by taking you back to the previous page whenever you try to normally download their files.

If you right-click and select Save Link As, you'll be able to download it.

By the way, archive appears to be corrupt.

When I get so-and-so far into the GFZ stage 1, I get a sigsev. ;_;
Just after the first checkpoint. :/
Neat ability tho!

FoxBlitzz said:
Draykon, did you not get the message that the zip is corrupt? Fix the download!

It is not corrupted. I downloaded it when you posted the first message and saw it wasn't corrupt. (Didn't bother saying though cause I was tired) I'm downloading it again and it's still not corrupt. Clear your cache.

Dude, I downloaded it four times, cleared the cache twice, and the download didn't work. And that was before Draykon reuploaded it.

OMG LIEK KOF IS TOTALLY KEWL CUZ HE HATES SO-CALLED EMOS L0L!!!11~~!1#

Seriously, if you call everyone that says something non-positive emo, you're going to be the forum pain-in-the-ass.

Alrighty, look.

If you don't want to release something, that's fine, but if you release it and then delete the link, you're wasting EVERYONE's time, far more wasted time than if no one is interested.

If no one is interested, the topic would fade into obscurity, and that's it.

If you didn't release the link, then it would never start and fade into obscurity.

Removing the link is just a way to attract attention, and if you want to be an annoying emo, you can do it somewhere else.

It's your alls fault for not letting it fade into obscurity. And I have seriously considered leaving. But some people have made it seem like I am at least a little appreciated for what I do around here, but evidently that's not the case.

Edit: Oh and by the way, I don't even know what an emo is.

Evidently, you'd like to be emo and try and attract attention with the "OMG IM LEAVING U ALL SUCK" routine.

Honestly, the only reason to be here is if you want to be here. You want to leave, go ahead. No one is going to stop you. It's your choice whether to post on this forum or not.

However, angsting is not useful to anyone.

Edit:

From Wikipedia:
"The term "emo" has also been used in recent years on the Internet as a form of derogatory insult, especially toward those who appear emotionally unstable, or those who talk about issues in their lives to people in public forums or chat rooms. Similar to popular curses, it tends to be used as a general insult even when it is not directly applicable. Phrases such as "cheer up, emo kid" are used frequently as a quick brush-off in this context. Some use the term "emo" to describe a feeling of depression, harking back to the association of depression with the Emo subculture."

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back